chapter 15 - Gone Girl

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Luke: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in Wes' makeshift lab, Wes injected Damon in the neck with the Ripper Virus.

 Damon: (voice over from 5.13 Total Eclipse of the Heart) "Wes has this scheme to destroy vampires by making them feed on each other."  

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the other room of Wes' makeshift lab, Damon transformed.

Joey looked at him in confusion. "What's happening to you?"

Damon nodded. "Karma is happening to me."

Damon continued to feed on Joey until he ripped his head off, letting the head and the body fall to the floor.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the basement cell of the boarding house, Nicola was still chained to the wall, sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall weakly, bleeding profusely, opening her eyes.

Kaylin: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "Damon and Enzo fed Nikki blood."

Damon pricked his finger against one of his teeth, pressing it against her lips.

Kaylin: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "And they obviously left her to bleed out and die in the cell."

Later, Stefan and Kaylin were kneeling next to Nicola.

Nicola gasped herself back to life, looking straight ahead. 

Kaylin: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "And A plus B equals..."

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the living room of the boarding house, Stefan, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex, Liv and Katherine were talking.

"There's the thing that makes me believe that you can't be a vampire and a Hunter at once," Nicola told them.

"You think that even if you kill a vampire now, that you won't be awakened as a vampire Hunter?" Stefan asked.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the basement cell, Damon was locked up.

Stefan and Kaylin were standing nearby.

Damon dreaded the thought. "She let herself die, didn't she?"

Stefan and Kaylin stepped aside.

Nicola walked into the cell, completely fine.

Later, Stefan and Kaylin were gone.

"I don't hate you, Damon," Nicola told him. "I'm just seriously pissed at you because you looked at me through those bars and saw me bleeding out, and you just walked away. You didn't leave to die because you wanted me to hate you."

Damon exhaled. "So why do you think that I turned you?"

"I think you turned me because you knew that after all that you did to me, I would get sick all over again, and this time, I wouldn't be able to fight my way through because this time, it was so much worse than the last," Nicola told him. 

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the study of the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler and Tory were talking.

"Kacie and I just found out you knew we were related for months now, and you still didn't tell us," Tyler told her. "We had to find out from someone else. What's a fair amount of time for me to get past that?"