chapter 5 - Monster's Ball

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Tory: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Damon's room, Damon and Elena kissed passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Stefan's room, Stefan smiled a small, happy smile, holding either of his hands on either of Alex's cheeks, kissing her passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Steven's Quarry, Stefan and Alex stood on the cliff over the waterfall.

Silas looked at Stefan. "Hello, my shadow-self."

Silas put Stefan into the safe that they had Alex put in. He smirked, locking Stefan inside, tipping it over the edge.

The safe fell over the edge of the water fall, sinking into the quarry.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the library of the boarding house, Damon, Alex, Elena, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

Elena approached Alex, placing her hands on her shoulders. She took a deep breath. "Bonnie and Lindsey are dead, Alex."

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in Liv's room, Liv and Cristian were talking.

Cristian held Liv by the arms, trying to comfort her. 

Liv started to cry. "Luke's gone. Bonnie's dead. Lindsey's dead. They gave up their lives so that me and my brother could have our lives back, and I didn't even know about it."

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the cabin, Stefan, Tessa and Tory were in the middle of the ring of herbs.

Tessa put either of her hands on either side of Tory's head, pulling her further into the circle, standing in front of Stefan.

The circle of herbs surrounding them was lit ablaze.

Tory screamed, her magic lashing out, making the flames burn higher and brighter.

Liv stepped closer. "What the hell are you doing to her?"

"The only way to take Rosalita's power is to take hers," Tessa told them.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", on the road, Rosalita fell to her knees. She seemed to be crying tears of blood.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the cabin, Tessa put her hands on either side of Stefan's head, starting the spell.

"What are you doing to our brother?" Kaylin asked.

"I'm frying Silas' brain," Tessa told them.

Stefan's eyes began to bleed, almost like he was crying tears of blood.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the woods, Silas' eyes began to bleed, almost like crying tears of blood.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the living room of the boarding house, the Salvatores, Alex, Elena, Liv and Cristian were talking.

"Stefan..." Nicola trailed off in relief. "We missed you."

"I have no idea who you people are," Stefan told them.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the bar, everyone was facing off.

Valentina had a gun aimed at the group.

Tory ignored her completely, unaware that she looked exactly like Alex, because she was in too much shock to see Luke there with her. "Luke?"

Katherine looked at her sister in shock. "Valentina."