chapter 11 - 500 Years of Solitude

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Ryan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.09 "The Cell", in the Augustine Cells, Damon and Elena were in their cells

Aaron was outside, aiming a gun at Elena. "A vampire killed my parents. Maybe that was you."

"That was all me," Damon told him.

From 5.10 "Fifty Shades of Grayson", in the living room of the boarding house, Damon and Elena were talking.

"I'm bad, Elena," Damon told her. "I am bad for you. And I'm choosing to let you go."

"You think I'm gonna stand here and judge you after I find out that you've been tortured for five years?" Elena asked.

"Stop defending me!" Damon told her.

From 5.09 "The Cell", in the safe, Stefan and Alex stayed like that for a moment, lying there, facing each other. They were lost in the moment, drifting closer, getting dangerously close to kissing.

Alex: (voice over from 5.09 The Cell) "I'm here. We're together."

From 5.09 "The Cell", in the parlor of the boarding house, Stefan pulled Alex closer, placing a hand on either of her cheeks, kissing her sweetly, the kiss turning passionate.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the Whitmore party, Tyler and Caroline were sitting on the steps, dressed as Bonnie and Clyde.

"Do you know the reason we're together?" Tyler asked. "The reason that Tory and Luke were together?It's because Klaus granted us permission to be together. I can't live like that."

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the girls' dorm room, Tyler and Caroline were arguing.

"If you take one more step, we are done, okay?" Caroline asked.

Tyler's eyes were red with tears. After a moment, he walked away slowly, walking out of the room, never looking back.

Caroline started to cry.

From 4.17 "Because the Night", in Phil's Apartment, Tory, Luke and Philip Luna were talking.

Tory had trouble processing. "You're saying that my dad was a Lockwood?"

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the girls' dorm room, Tory was sitting on the floor.

Liv and Lindsey stood nearby.

"If Tyler and Kacie are anything like me, when they find out the truth, they're gonna be mad," Tory told them. "We don't even know who's my real dad. I mean, is it Mason, is it Richard?"

"The next chance you get, tell them," Liv told her.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone anything until Tyler gets back," Tory told them.

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the Town Square, Katherine stood on the clock tower. She turned her back to the edge, letting herself free-fall from the tall tower toward the ground below.

Katherine: (voice over from 5.08 Dead Man On Campus) "I'm dying of old age. Goodbye."

Katherine opened her eyes to find out she was still alive, in Stefan's arms. 

From 5.10 "Fifty Shades of Grayson", outside the boarding house, Katherine and Valentina were talking.

"I may have an idea that will keep you alive longer," Valentina told her.