chapter 1 - I Know What You Did Last Summer

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.09 "Katerina", in flashback to the Petrova Cottage, everything was in Bulgarian. Katherine, Katerina, was with her sister Valentina (Alex's Wraith) after having given birth.

Valentina and Katerina embraced.

"Ne, Valentina, molya, [No, Valentina, please,]" Katerina told her.

"Suzhalyavam [I'm sorry,]" Valentina told her. "Az sum tolkova suzhalayavam, Katerina. [I am so sorry, Katerina.]"

Valentina and Katerina continued to cry in each other's arms.

From 2.09 "Katerina", in flashback to the Petrova Cottage, Katerina looked onto the bed to see Valentina with her throat ripped out. She gasped in horrified denial, devastated, crawling onto the bed next to her. She cried, sobbing brokenly. 'No, Valentina. No!"

From 4.02 "Memorial", outside the church, Damon and Alex were talking.

"I still care about you, Damon," Alex told him. "But I can't just sit back and watch you struggle with your feelings for me over your feelings for Elena..."

From 4.07 "My Brother's Keeper", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena and Damon kissed passionately.

Alex: (voice over from 4.02 Memorial) "When your feelings for my sister are clearly stronger than your feelings for me."

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", on the porch of the Gilbert House, Elena and Stefan were sitting together.

Stefan looked at Elena. "Your feelings for him have been magnified. I can't do this, Elena. Not anymore."

"I know," Elena told him.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Damon's room, Damon and Elena were talking.

"I am not sorry that I am in love with you, Damon," Elena told him.

Damon and Elena kissed passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Stefan's room, Stefan and Alex were talking.

"Alex, say it," Stefan told her.

"I love you, Stefan," Alex told him.

Stefan smiled a small, happy smile, holding either of his hands on either of Alex's cheeks, kissing her passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in the parking lot, Matt was standing on the mat attached to the bomb.

Kacie was standing in front of him.

 "You told me you were planning on an extended getaway," Matt told her.

"You're going with me," Kacie told him. "We're gonna see life as we've only dreamt it."

Matt smiled. "It's a date."

Kacie kissed Matt passionately, surprising him. Matt kissed her back just as passionately.

From 4.14 "Down the Rabbit Hole", in Silas' Tomb, Katherine ripped Liv's heart out of her chest.

Silas snapped Jeremy's neck.

From 4.22 "The Walking Dead", in the underground chamber, veins started to crawl along Bonnie, Lindsey and Tory's skins. They chanted together. "Phasmatos ravenus on animum!"