Broken Heart

Lucy winked flirtatiously at the re-quip mage as she dragged her across the guild. Erza allowed the blonde to lead her to the cleaning supplies closet near the bar. It wasn't unusual for Lucy to want to have an afternoon make-out session in the closet, especially when Erza just got back from a week long job request. As tired as the red head was, she wasn't about to protest against Lucy's desire. Some would call her stupid, obviously not to her face because she could break them in half, because of how easily she gave in to her "girlfriend." Lucy wasn't really her girlfriend because the blonde refused to make their relationship public. The only person who knew about their beneficial friendship was Mirajane and that was only because the transformation mage found them in the closet one day.

The celestial mage pulled her into the closet and shut the door behind them. The tight space forced them to stand close together, their hips lightly brushing against one another's. Lucy flashed an angelic smile up at the red head; she may have looked like an angel but Erza knew she was far from it. She might have had everyone else fooled but not her. Everyone saw her as a sweet, innocent girl but Erza knew better. Even knowing all this she still came back for more. Lucy was like a drug; you know you shouldn't do it but after trying it once you get addicted.

Lucy stood on her toes and pressed her lips against the re-quip mage's. No "welcome back" or "I missed you," the celestial mage only wanted one thing from her and nothing more. Even knowing this, Erza wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, pulling them closer together. She shoved her tongue past Lucy's already parted lips and explored the familiar territory. Lucy's blood red fingernails scraped against her armor; the blonde bit down on Erza's lower lip in frustration, her armor wasn't exactly easy to remove. The red head ignored her and slipped her hand under her shirt, pressing her cold hand against the celestial mage's flat stomach. Lucy's hands moved up to Erza's neck, she tangled her fingers into her crimson locks; Erza could feel her fingernails digging into her skull. Lucy smashed their lips together passionately, shoving Erza against the closet wall when the girl allowed it; she wouldn't have been able to move the re-quip mage unless she allowed her to. This was why it was so hard to stop seeing the celestial mage. Every kiss and every touch was filled with so much passion. Her passion was like a prison and Erza couldn't seem to break free.
--------------------------------------------
"That was fun," Lucy adjusted her belt over her skirt. "You were even better than I remember." she smirked at the red head over her shoulder.

Erza didn't reply as she buttoned her shirt back up. They had quick sex in a closet like they had done multiple times. Only on special occasions was the re-quip mage granted the luxury of Lucy's bed. The blonde pressed her body against Erza's and gave her a peck on the lips. Erza wanted to get out of there. She wanted to run far away from the celestial mage. Unfortunately there was no where to run in the closet and Lucy was blocking her path to the door. Lucy gave her a few more kisses and the red head didn't even try to protest. The touch of Lucy's body and lips promised her heaven but soon she'd be in the darkest parts of hell. The celestial mage pulled away from her, winked, and then left the closet. Erza equipped back into her armor, waited a few minutes, and walked out.

When she emerged into the guild, anger flared up at what she saw. Lucy was shamelessly flirting with Natsu by the job request board. She ran her hands across his chest and their lips brushed against the other's. Erza knew she shouldn't feel so damaged by the scene in front of her but she couldn't help it. She was just one of the pawns in Lucy's sex game. Titania tried to flatten her disheveled hair before going to join Gray at a table.

"Hey Erza," he smiled when she sat down across from him.

"Hey Gray," she replied. "I'm surprised Juvia isn't fawning over you." she snickered.

"I know right," the ice mage grinned. "You'll never believe what she did yesterday."

As Gray launched into his story about how much Juvia annoyed him, Erza's attention went to Natsu and Lucy. The dragon slayer had his hands on her now as he covered her head in kisses; she giggled and tried to wriggle away from him but to no avail. The re-quip mage dug her fingernails into the table, leaving indents in the wood. She was like a loaded gun waiting to be fired. She'd already played her part in Lucy's game but she still hated the way she was acting with Natsu. She wasn't sure if it was anger or jealousy, maybe a little bit of both.

Move On?[Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें