Family

T͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟e͟͟'s͟͟ l͟͟i͟͟m͟͟e͟͟ i͟͟n͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟g͟͟i͟͟n͟͟n͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ o͟͟f͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟. J͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟ w͟͟a͟͟r͟͟n͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ 🌚 a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ I͟͟ w͟͟a͟͟s͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟n͟͟k͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ I͟͟ s͟͟h͟͟o͟͟u͟͟l͟͟d͟͟ e͟͟i͟͟t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ d͟͟o͟͟ a͟͟ f͟͟u͟͟t͟͟a͟͟ E͟͟R͟͟L͟͟U͟͟ o͟͟r͟͟ a͟͟ E͟͟R͟͟L͟͟U͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ w͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟e͟͟ E͟͟r͟͟z͟͟a͟͟
C͟͟h͟͟a͟͟n͟͟g͟͟e͟͟s͟͟ i͟͟n͟͟t͟͟o͟͟ a͟͟ g͟͟u͟͟y͟͟. I͟͟d͟͟k͟͟ 😂😂 a͟͟n͟͟y͟͟w͟͟a͟͟y͟͟s͟͟ e͟͟n͟͟j͟͟o͟͟y͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ l͟͟e͟͟a͟͟v͟͟e͟͟ a͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟m͟͟m͟͟e͟͟n͟͟t͟͟ i͟͟f͟͟ y͟͟a͟͟l͟͟l͟͟ w͟͟a͟͟n͟͟t͟͟.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Erza sighed as she was walking out of the bathroom in Lucy's apartment, drying her hair and looking around. She rubbed her eyes, secretly thanking Porlyusica for making her eyes turn to normal.She smiled softly when she saw her very pregnant girlfriend laying in bed on her back, sleeping soundlessly. She walked over there and slowly crawled in bed towards Lucy and slowly spread her legs then got in between them. She lifted up her shirt then rested her forearms on each side of her hips, admiring her stomach. She planted a kiss on it then started to rub it softly while whispering," I can't wait till you're here...." She started to chuckled." The whole guild even placed bets on how you would look like, but I don't care on how you'll turn out, I'll always love you." She continued to rub her stomach, but suddenly smiled big when she felt him kick. She planted another kiss then laid her forehead on it,not knowing Lucy was awake and watching her.

Lucy smiled and slowly ran her fingers through Erza's hair, startling her. She laughed alittle and Erza giggled then she put her hands on Erza's cheeks and pulled her up, smashing their lips together. They started having a tongue war, with Erza winning, and explored Lucy's mouth,enjoying the moans Lucy makes. She pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them and started open mouth kissing Lucy's neck, nibbling it and leaving a hickey. Lucy moaned and tangled her fingers in Erza's hair as she watched her lifting her shirt up all the way. She moaned louder as Erza started nibbling the top of her breast, not feeling her bra being lifted up, and screamed alittle when she felt her nipple being sucked and licked. Erza smirked and bit her nipple, watching Lucy moan louder, her back arching alittle and started to lick around it. Lucy wrapped her arms around Erza's head, making her head go down her chest even more,showing her that she wants more. Erza smiled and sucked hard on the nipple while holding Lucy's hips and pulled back quickly when she felt a certain liquid coming out of the nipple. She swallowed what was in her mouth and laughed alittle, but stopped when Lucy bonked her head, saying while blushing," why did you suck that hard???!!! You should know there's milk in there!!" Erza blushed alittle and smiled whispering a "sorry" then saw the milk flowing down so she leaned down and started to lick up the milk that came out.

Erza was about to continue when she felt a wetness from under her then looked down to see what it was. She looked confused and was about to ask if Lucy peed when she saw her panting and holding her stomach,saying,"erza*pant*hospital*pant*labor." Erza gasped then got up fast and fixed Lucy's clothes then picked her up bridal style and started running towards the hospital. Due to Erza's amazing stamina,they arrived in only a few minutes, running inside and yelling that her girlfriend is in labor. The nurses and doctors ran and took Lucy away while Erza re-quipped into her Heart Kreutz armor and told the nurse she would be right back.

She ran out and headed straight to the guild, pushing the doors hard, making them slam into the wall, cracks appearing on it. The whole guild turned to look at her and she said," ok listen up....Lucy is in labor a-" the whole guild started to run towards the door when she summoned lots of swords and made them pierced the floor, blocking the exit. " Yall idiots let me fucking finish!!-"she cleared her throat." Anyways she's in labor and I'm sure the staff doesn't want the whole guild over there so only a few people can come." Macarov cleared his throat and said," Ok Mira, Levy, Juvia, Cana, Bisca, Wendy, Lisanna, Ashley, Natsu, Grey, and Gageel to go with Erza and the rest stay here. They would let us know as soon as he arrives."

They nodded and the group went to the hospital and as soon as they arrived, a nurse told them she's about to give birth and that she wants the father there with her. Erza nodded and was about to walk pass her when she was grabbed by the arm. She turned around and glared at the nurse, silently telling her to let go. Mira softly took the nurses hand off and said," she's the father so please let her in." The nurse gulped alittle and nodded then showed Erza which room Lucy was staying in. When they arrived, she gave Erza the outfit she needs to put on(y͟͟'a͟͟l͟͟l͟͟ k͟͟n͟͟o͟͟w͟͟ w͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ I͟͟'m͟͟ t͟͟a͟͟l͟͟k͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ a͟͟b͟͟o͟͟u͟͟t͟͟😂) and let her walk in.

She saw a panting and heavily sweating Lucy laying in bed, screaming in pain and yelling,"WHERE THE FUCK IS ERZA?!!!!! IM GOING TO KILL HER IF SHES NOT HERE!!" Erza laughed alittle and ran to stand at Lucy's side,kissed her forehead, and held her hand saying," I'm here Lucy calm down." The doctors nodded and said," ok Lucy you're going to have to push now." She did what she was told and after all that screaming and taking her pain and anger out on Erza, they heard a baby cry. Lucy leaned back, panting heavily while Erza wiped away the sweat with a wet cloth. After the doctors told Erza to cut the cord, they wrapped him in a blue blanket and showed the couple their scarlet-haired son.

They both started crying alittle and Erza whispered," He's finally here." Lucy smiled and passed out from exhaustion and pain, while the doctors took him away to get checked on. Erza smiled and wiped away her tears while thinking,'thank you Mavis for making our son come out healthy.' Later on, after they cleaned and move Lucy to a new room, Erza was holding her son while sitting down next to Lucy and smiled. She kissed his forehead and whispered," I still can't believe Lucy and I created someone as adorable as you." She heard a moan and looked up, seeing Lucy waking up and rubbing her eyes then looked around and stopped when she saw her son. She smiled and motioned Erza to bring him so she can hold him. She smiled and softly gave their son to her.

"What are we going to name him Lucy?"

"Hnmm how about Edward?"

"That's a perfect name.....Edward Heartfilia Scarlet."

Lucy looked up at her, confused." Both of our last names?" Erza smiled and kissed her while whispering," of course...unless you don't want to?" Lucy smiled and looked down at Edward while softly kissing his forehead and said," it's perfect Erza."

They smiled then heard the door open and look up to see who it was. "Hey guys I want to introduce Yall to Edward," said Lucy while holding him close. They smiled and Mira put her hands on her cheeks while giggling," awww he's so adorable and I can't wait to tell the guild that some of them lost the bet." They all chuckled and Ashley wrapped her arm around Erza's shoulder and smiled while saying," how does it feel Erza to have a family?" Erza smile softly and said,"it feels amazing actually....alittle weird but amazing."They all smiled while Cana smirked then said,"I hope he grows to love beer." Erza glared while the girls giggled and slapped the laughing Cana on the arm while she said "I'm just kidding" and they all laughed. Soon they took turns carrying him, but stopped when Edward started crying. "I'm guessing he's hungry so we will just leave and let Yall be alone while we go back to the guild," said Levy while smiling then they said goodbye and left.

Lucy lifted up her shirt to reveal a boob then made Edward lean towards her nipple and smiled when she saw him latch onto the nipple and started to suck. Erza smiled and sat behind Lucy ex-quipping into her white blouse and looking over Lucy's shoulder, watching Edward eating. Lucy smiled and leaned back then looked at Erza and said," I love you so much Erza." Erza smiled and held Lucy close then said," I love you to Lucy." And with that, they ended their conversation with a kiss.

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻
T͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟e͟͟'s͟͟ o͟͟n͟͟l͟͟y͟͟ 1 c͟͟h͟͟a͟͟p͟͟t͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ l͟͟e͟͟f͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ i͟͟s͟͟ o͟͟v͟͟e͟͟r͟͟. T͟͟h͟͟a͟͟n͟͟k͟͟s͟͟ y͟͟o͟͟u͟͟ g͟͟u͟͟y͟͟s͟͟ f͟͟o͟͟r͟͟ r͟͟e͟͟a͟͟d͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ c͟͟u͟͟z͟͟ w͟͟i͟͟t͟͟h͟͟o͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ y͟͟'a͟͟l͟͟l͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ I͟͟ w͟͟o͟͟u͟͟l͟͟d͟͟'v͟͟e͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟o͟͟u͟͟g͟͟h͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟s͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ i͟͟s͟͟ s͟͟h͟͟i͟͟t͟͟t͟͟y͟͟.😁😁😁😁❤❤❤