Being honest

I͟͟ p͟͟o͟͟s͟͟t͟͟e͟͟d͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ L͟͟E͟͟M͟͟O͟͟N͟͟ 🌚🌚🌚 s͟͟o͟͟ i͟͟f͟͟ y͟͟a͟͟l͟͟l͟͟ l͟͟i͟͟k͟͟e͟͟ l͟͟e͟͟m͟͟o͟͟n͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ g͟͟o͟͟ c͟͟h͟͟e͟͟c͟͟k͟͟ i͟͟t͟͟ o͟͟u͟͟t͟͟.
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
As Erza was laying there while Lucy was kissing her, she was thinking about what happen the past couple of days. She moved alittle and pushed Lucy while saying softly," why when we were having sex,.....did I feel a barrier.....because I always thought you had sex with Natsu and Grey."

Lucy's eyes widen then frown saying," why would you think I had sex with them?!" Erza lower her eyebrows and frown saying,"how could I not huh??...I see you taking them away from the guild doing whatever and then you rejecting me!!!!"

Lucy sigh and leaned back then looked away. She looked down at her and placed her hand on Erza's cheek. "I just.....I don't know.....your right....but I will say that your were my first and I only had sex with you and no one else," said Lucy as she looked into Erza's eyes and lightly kissed the tip of her nose.

Erza sat up,making Lucy slide down and sit on her lap, then slapped Lucy across the face. Lucy's head turned to the side then slowly turned to look at her. "I deserved that....I shouldn't have hurt you," whispered Lucy as she rubbed her injured cheek. Erza then wrapped her arms around her waist and lean down kissing Lucy softly. Lucy's eyes widen then slowly closed and wrapped her arms around her neck bringing her closer.

Erza then started to open mouth kiss Lucy's neck a couple of times before pulling away and smiled alittle saying," I'm glad you finally realize what you were feeling but one thing still bothers me." Lucy tilted her head while asking," what's that?" Are you going to get pregnant after...what happened," asked Erza while looking away and blush appearing on her cheeks.

Lucy's eyes widen alittle then thought for abit. "Hmm maybe but I don't think you came that far but if I do.....then would you help me take care of our child," asked Lucy,feeling alittle nervous about Erza's response. Erza then placed a hand on Lucy's stomach and kissed her,making the both of them do a tongue war. She pulled away and said," of course after all it's my child."

Lucy smiled really big then made Erza lie down and smirk. "Then I'll show you how thankful I am that you agreed." Erza smirked and quickly rolled making her on top and said while leaning down,"no way....it's my turn to be on top," and with that, they started making love again.