Strange wakening

??? POV:

Bilbo was doing some yard work when he heard a small thud on the top his house. Going forwards the sound cautiously he saw something that made his eye's widen so much that it could hurt. There on his roof layed a very bloody girl but that didn't stop him being awed by her unique beauty she had. He took note that she alive because you could see her breathing lightly.

Bilbo looked at her face and the sad expression on her face pained him for some reason. Wanting to help the poor girl he gently as he could, picked her up bridal style and cautiously climbed down the roof with her in his arms.

Once he made it inside his house he put her in the guest room, quickly grabbing a wet cloth he started to clean up the blood that was one her face. Making sure she didn't have any major injuries he noticed that she looked almost untouched, 'yet why was there so much blood on her?' was all he could think. Just as he was about to turn around he came to stop when he noticed the strange shackles on her wrist. 'Why does she have those? I hope it's not what I think it is' Bilbo thought with a sad expression.

Leaving the poor girl to rest and hope that she be a awake soon, Bilbo was going to prepare a meal for her so she can regain her strength. Little did Bilbo know that strength will be the last thing she would need.

~mini time skip ~

Morgiana's POV:

Warm....I feel warm..but how? Shouldn't I be dead?

Slowly opening my eye's I notice i'm laying on a soft bed, sitting up gently I look around the interesting looking room.

"Where am I?" I muttered, looking at my hands I notice I look clean except the few spots of blood on my clothes.

I heard soft footsteps coming in direction, I quickly get into a standing position so I can get ready to fight if they are pose a threat but I have a feeling I won't have to fight at all but it's better to be on the safe side.

Entering the room was a small strange looking man with big feet that was carrying a tray food and water.

Bilbo's POV:

I was finished getting food and water for the girl, I really hope she will be awake soon. Sighing lightly at the thought I make my way towards the room with the girl. Upon entering I noticed she was awake but I was surprised to see the color of her eye's which were a interesting shade of red.
She seemed so stoic now like she never experienced any other emotion on her face, her sharp eye's were studying like a predator with there prey. It made the hairs on neck rise at that but I pushed it away.

"Ah! It's good to see you're awake! you must be hungry? here I got some fresh buns and cheese for you and a glass of water." I said putting the tray on the small round table near the corner of the room.

Turning back to her I smiled gently to hopefully reassure that I mean no harm. "My name is Bilbo Baggins, may I ask for yours?"

She was quiet for a moment but eventually said "the names Morgiana" in a pretty stoic tone.

Morgiana's POV:

Once I told him my name I realized I should probably ask him the questions that's been on my mind for a while now.

"Did you help me?" I asked making him look surprised before smiling gently...I like his smile...

"Yes I did, I must say you gave me quite a shock when I saw you laying on my roof covered in blood" he gave a slight nervous chuckle.

"Thank you for helping me and I'm sorry for any inconveniences I have caused you" I said bowing getting a shocked looked from Bilbo.

"Oh! That's quite alright I'm just glad that could help and there's no need to bow" he said with a chuckle.

Standing back up straight I look towards a small circle window, walking closer I notice it's dawn but that didn't stop the other creatures that live here.

Looking back at Bilbo who was staring at me the whole time.

"Can you tell me where I am? I'm not familiar with anything around here" I asked quietly because I was kinda embarrassed of not knowing where I was and I didn't know how to ask the kind stranger about there feet.

"Heh kinda figured that since you look quite different from the people around here. But why don't you come sit and I'll tell you what you need to know"

And that was how I came to learn a lot about different places and races that were around here.  I also came to really like Bilbo, he was kind and was an amazing story teller. Bilbo said I could stay with him since I had no where to go but he told If I were to outside I'd have to hide my hair and face. Which was understandable because he said the other's might not react well to a girl with red hair and eye's.

It was dark outside, Bilbo and I were sitting beside the fire him reading in his chair while I chose to sit on the floor and stare at the fire. Many thoughts were clouding my mind at the moment, part of me felt so alone and sad that I can't see the other's in this strange place I was in. But I couldn't help but feel like I was supposed to be here, like I'm supposed to help with something. Sighing quietly to myself these thoughts were making me tired.

Bilbo's POV:

I was in my chair reading but couldn't really focus on reading because I kept stealing glances at Morgiana who was sitting on the floor and staring blankly at the fire. She was an interesting woman indeed because she kept herself a bit of a mystery to him and the Took in him wanted to know what she keeps hidden.

Suddenly Morigana stood up and look at me. "I'm gonna get some sleep, I hope you have a goodnight Bilbo and thank you again for everything" she said gently but than she showed a small yet beautiful smile.

I could only nod with a small "G-goodnight"  with a shocked face and once she left I felt my face heat up a bit, heart beating faster than normal. "I think those darn mushrooms finally got to my head" I said quietly trying to cool down but than soon headed to bed.

???POV:

Morgiana has already began to change fate, let's hope it's for the best.