Radagast the Brown?

Thorin's Pov:

As some of us get free from the ropes and bags, I keep side glancing at Morgiana wondering how on earth she could pull off such a thing. Just how on earth could she do that?

"Thorin?" The wizard spoke snapping me out of thinking too much over the stupid girl. (That stupid girl can kick yours ass to heaven or earth Thorin!)

Morgiana's Pov:

I was standing to the side as I watched some of the dwarves bury some of the gold, though to be honest I don't  think anyone sane would touch that smelly gold with a ten foot pole. But then again these dwarfs are proving me wrong right now. I chuckled at my thoughts while looking over to Bilbo, seeing him get a sword that was perfect for his size from Gandalf.

Deciding to walk over to them, I stopped since I heard rustling of tree branches and leaves, but also the sound of........thumping? Weird.

Everyone was on guard since they too had heard the strange noise. Just as the sound got closer and we got ready to attack whatever that was supposed to be a threat, a bunch of rabbits jumped out the bushes that also pulled along a sled with a man.

"Thieves! Fire! Murder!"  The really strange looking man shouted as he came to a halt in front of us. Taking a closer look at him, he was wearing all brown with bits and pieces who knows what on him. To be honest though, he didn't seem like he would hurt a fly.

"Radagast! Radagast the brown?" Gandalf asked the frantic man, gaining his attention. " What on earth are you doing here?"

"I've been looking for you Gandalf! There is something wrong, terribly wrong!" Radagast says panicked. "Well what is it?" Gandalf asked looking curious.

Just as he seems to say it he then seems to hesitate " just give me minute, oooh I had thought and now I lost it. It was on the tip of my tongue!"He then had a look on his as he realized something. "Tis not a thought at all!" And just as he said that he started to open his mouth.

I kept looking on with confusion as I have no clue what's going on and it seems I'm not the only one either. Though, Gandalf seemed to know what Radagast was trying to do. Is that a weird wizard telepathy thing?

Just as Gandalf grabbed something from Radagast's tongue  I felt my face pull a disgusted face as I realized he had a BUG IN HIS MOUTH?! "Ah yes! A stick insect!" Radagast continued as if having a bug in his mouth was not the issue at all.

Ok, he seems nice and all but he has way too many screws loose if he thinks having a bug in his mouth and what I'm also starting to think is bird poop on him, IS OK! I could tell the others were also pretty disturbed by this as well. But after that Gandalf pulled Radast to the side a far distance between us. I wonder what they were talking about since Radagast seemed pretty worried about it so it could be dangerous.

Bilbo seemed to be also interested in what they were talking about as he asked what was going with them but the only response he got was a nonchalant "wizard business". I walked over to where Bilbo was and as I did he looked over to me and smiled, I couldn't help but smile back.

"How are you doing?" I asked softly.

"I'm doing ok considering all that has happened so far but I'm still amazed on how you took out those trolls! Pardon me for sounding rude but you really don't look like you swing around a bunch of trolls like it was nothing." Bilbo said looking at me in complete awe which made me feel kinda embarrassed.

"Is it a bad thing to be strong? And like I said being strong is a part of who I am as it's in my blood" I asked wondering if it was a good idea showing my strength? since when I first showed my strength to others they gave a hint of what they thought of me, a monster....

I think Bilbo saw my sad face and quickly his eyes widened 
" oh dear heavens no! I didn't  mean it like that it's just surprising since I'm pretty much used to seeing everyone use medicore strength....and...!" Bilbo then started to look embarrassed as he was trying to continue to what he was saying which made confused on why?

" you know Morgiana if anything .... I think it's amazing how you are so strong not just physically but mentally as well....and it makes me admire you so much more" A tint of red on his cheeks but he still looks me in the eye with such sincerity that it makes me so much more flustered as I take in the compliment.

The moment however was ruined when my guard went up at the sound of a deep howl.

Bilbo was cautiously looking around " was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?"

Bofur walks around with his weapon raised "That's no wolf" then all of a sudden a growl was heard behind us as this ugly wolf-like creature jumped to attack us. Just before the creature could snatch its teeth and claws into someone I quickly moved in front and raised my leg while spinning on my heel. My foot made contact with the creature's face which made a loud cracking sound and blood spraying out of its mouth and nose. It whimpered out as it flew across from us hitting a giant tree stopping its path.

I slowly made my way over to the creature that was still whimpering and growling, trying to get up. Before I could do anything to put the creature out of its misery Thorin came in with his sword and stabbed the creature in its chest most likely stabbing its heart.

"Warg Scouts! That means an Orc pack is not far behind!" Thorin said as pulled his sword out of the Warg.

"An Orc pack?!" Bilbo said looking kinda stunned.

"Who did you tell about your quest and guild?" Gandalf asked a bit aggressively that it took me by surprise as well as Thorin a bit.

Looking between the two as Gandalf pretty much yelled at Thorin as it seemed Gandalf didn't believe Thorin much.

*sigh* seems like things are about to get more interesting.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the really late late late update, I was really lacking in the writing department I just had a really hard time writing this chapter so I apologize if it isn't really good. Hopefully my other chapters will be better.