JOC III

"I can feel something bad coming up." Kaminari said as his spine shivered, Kirishima glancing at his friend with dread as he could feel the foreboding sense of dread that coming towards him.

"Same here." He replied, gulping down his worries for the time being.

The scene changed as it showed a day counter, the number being zero. This is placed above the digital clock, which reads 11:00 PM.

It faded away, revealing Izuku standing in front of a giant building, windows tinted dark black and the door grey as the clouds. The walls were brick red that has its colour worn down after what appeared to be years of rain and damages.

Reiko felt her inner horror fangirl screech nightmare realm, which would be the most obvious thing since it looks more like a death trap.

Her peers also share similar viewpoints, some worried for their friends while others narrowed their eyes at the sight of it being worn out. The LOV members scoffed and muttered something about design being old school.

The adults, however, were already quick to criticise it.

"That is one of the most blatant villain hideouts to date. How does the hell the young listener see this and not be suspicious, I'll never know." Present Mic said as few of his colleges nodded as well.

"I don't know why, but it feels like it's hiding more than what it's letting on. Like it's a secret that no one knows for decades." All Might said in his withered form, the skeleton looking blonde looked towards his apprentice with a small part of him that tells him to do something about Deku's growing anxiety, but it was no worry. His successor was one of the most determined and fearless people to date, so his other counterpart would be as well. (That part sighed internally as it got ignored for the nth time).

He gulped as he looked at the piece of paper in his hands, an address that led him to this place.

A door click reached his ears as he looked up, spotting Melissa peaking her head outside, wearing the guard uniform which had the franchise's logo on it, a light brown holster around her waist. She peered over, and stopped at Izuku, gaining her a smile that made his spine shiver.

"Well doesn't that seem so nice, isn't it? How wonderful another Melissa is to Deku." Setsuna sarcastically remarked with a dry tone, as Kendo kept a glare at Melissa's counterpart.

'I already want to murder her.' Itsuka stated as she watched the blonde American bombshell walk to her crush like some flirty girl that didn't know when to back off and find another man.

Some of the boys, specifically Mineta, Awase, Kaminari, Kosei, were blushing at the sight of the Melissa in a nightguard outfit that looked a bit too sexy in their perverted minds.

"Hey! Glad to see you came." Melissa said as she walked to him, Izuku nodding as he looks at the tablet that she was holding. "Been a while since anyone actually took a job over here, so I am pretty stoked about this tour."

"Interesting design for the tablet. It looks smaller than the usual Home Tablets, yet it has a holster specifically designed to house it, much like a gun. Question is, why does it need to be designed like it?" Melissa immediately darted to the gear of her counterpart, already spotting the obvious oddity that is present in it.

Saiko nodded before taking a sip of her tea, her quirk quickly designing an idea that could be plausible. Words from the boy in the screen echoed in her mind as she recalled his advice. Soon, like the ping of a M1 Garand, a satisfying click emerged in her head as she believes to have a well thought out purpose.