JOC II

"Eh, what do you mean, oh all knowledgeable horror fangirl?" Kosei asked as Reiko narrowed her eyes at the window, a bad feeling setting in her stomach.

"The window tinting implies something is watching him. And only the middle one tinted, so it doesn't imply anything else." Reiko explained as Itsuka huffed out her tired groan, already disliking the fact that she has to deal with something that wants to kill her crush.

Izuku sat down next to Kota, who was in casual clothes like his older brother, and Eri. Itsuka was rummaging around the DVD collection, sorting through the massive number of movies that Izuku's family had in stock.

"IT, nope. The Incredibles 3, nope. Madagascar 5, nope. Ah, about Batman vs Superman 2?" Itsuka suggested as Kota and Eri nodded in agreement.

"Wait, when does this take place? Because it sounds like those movies came back then." Kaminari asked as he and Mina could recognize the names of those movies which are considered to be old for them.

"The date doesn't matter since it could the day you guys arrived here, or several years ahead, or a few centuries ago." Dark explained as Mina pouted in disappointment of not being able to see the movie, nor the movie cover.

Unbeknownst to the pink girl, Deku was a fan of these movies, and as such, he mentally wished that it didn't spoiled anything. This then caused the MEG to display the scene in an angle that didn't show anything.

Izuku was looking through the phone book which showed so much advertising that Izuku didn't bothered reading it. He skimmed through the book, looking for a pizzeria line, flipping to the new page when he didn't find any.

"How old does your dad have to be to have a phonebook?" Sen asked as Rin shrugged, as most of 1A looked towards Izuku, who appeared to be invested in the scene.

'Chances are that he's taking a look at the number of phone lines.' They thought as Itsuka was busy staring at the sight of both her and Izuku looking like a pair of newlyweds with two kids.

'Prez is a piece of work. I pity the guy that she has to date after I take greeny for myself.' Setsuna thought as she grinned at her class president, snapping a photo for blackmailing potential.

Safi glanced at Deku, who was looking at the MEG, analysing it for any other buttons or features. The multiverse-guardian hummed before his eyes flashed green, and the viridian boy blinked as streams of information is poured into him.

'You were looking for the features of the gauntlet. Thought I give you the handbook for it.' Safi telepathically told Deku, who glanced at him with a smile.

Safi return a smile of his own and went back to his book, well aware of Deku's blissed look after he sent his own warm smile to the young boy.

"Hey, how much longer are you going to take?" Itsuka asked as Izuku shrugged, not sure how long it will take himself. "Great, now what am I supposed to eat during the movie?"

"Maybe some patience pies?" Izuku quipped as the ginger girl laughed in mockery as she sat down next to him. She proceeded to elbow his sides, making the viridian haired boy wince in pain.

"Quips? I think I sense some spunk is in Midoriya." Setsuna said in a rhetorical manner, causing a couple of laughter to erupt.

"Though I wonder why he keeps being like this? Midoriya acts like he thinks less of what Kendo says." Nirengeki said as Itsuka glance at her vice president and turn back to the scene, noticing that her crush didn't turn to her.

"It's fucking small thing; not like he is trying to get up and run outside." Shigaraki barked as the students flinched at his blunt tone. Though the guardians would not let any of them attack each other, that didn't erase the fear the students had to the villains that nearly killed all of them.