The Intro

[Note: the story will only be in the Third person POV.

Without - Talking taking place outside the story.

A - People who are thinking outside the story.

Further - Text and talking taking inside the story, or All Might Talking.

Do - People who are thinking inside the story.

Let's get on with the story.

Also, this takes place after the Endeavour agency arc.]

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It was a peaceful day at UA.

And a blessing to Aizawa as he could finally rest without any of his students doing anything crazy.

1-A students are currently chatting with their sister class, 1-B. While one blonde loudmouth boy makes mocking remarks, everyone else skipped him doing his own thing for a relaxing bonding moment. The girls gossiped as the boy chatted about hobbies and studies.

One person is missing, the green-haired boy, Izuku Midoriya.

The door opened as a group of four children entered the dormitory. Ida turned to them, and he immediately recognized them.

"Ah, welcome to our dorms Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and Mahoro." He said with his arm chopping like a robot. Everyone turned to see the four kids smiling as they looked around. Everyone said hello to the kids as they scanned the room, only to lose their smiles.

"Um, where is Deku?" Eri said as Todoroki answered her question.

"Midoriya is currently going on a jog. He said that he wanted to clear his mind after something happened during his sleep, I supposed." The four children were sad until someone knocked on the door.

Everyone turned to see the door open to reveal All Might, who was in his skeletal form, and he smiled at everyone.

"Everyone, please head to the auditorium. Principal Nezu is making an annoucement. Do bring the children as well. We don't want to leave them alone." He said as everyone begrudgingly got up and guided the children to the auditorium.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

They all reached the area, and many people were there. There were a bunch of Pro Heroes, mainly some top of the 10. Ochako and Tsuyu smiled as they saw Ryukyu and Nejire, while Todoroki stared at his father, who appeared to be chatting with Aizawa.

Ochako noticed Nighteye standing next to Mirio, who chatted with Nejire about her constant rushing of questions. She frowned as she remembered his words during the Shie Hissaki raid.

'After Chisaki reaches the surface level, he will kill Midoriya and take Eri away.'

'Well, he wasn't lying when he is trying to be a better father.' Shoto thought as he gave a tiny smile to his father.

Bakugou has hidden behind most of his peers to avoid being seen by Best Jeanist.

There were other people as well. There are also some other students from other schools. Saiko Intelli, Camie Utsushimi, Inasa Yoarashi, Kashiko Sekigai, Yo Shindo, Tatami Nakagame, Seiji Shishikura, David Shield, Melissa Shield, Hitoshi Shinsou, Mei Hatsume, Nejire Hado, Mirio Togota, Tamaki Amajiki, and Yuyu Haya.