Issei:(thought) I wonder what Rias and the others are doing without me there.

(Y/N) Pov.

After a month in beacon me and my team are having a pretty good time, we heard that Roman Torchwick is not only found to be a murderer to one of our parents getting killed but he was also killed and even Adam Taurus a member of the white fang is the most wanted person for killing a innocent and respectful Faunus. At first I though people were horrified about Roman being dead but they were happy, they all wanted him to be dead at the start after founding out the evidence, I heard from some fellow Faunus students that any Faunus that Adam trusted or who are loyal to him are abandoning him for killing one of his people. So in other words, I'm enjoying the satisfaction for Adam's demise but Weiss said that about half of the Atlas soldiers are looking around the world to look for him but the other half aren't for some strange reason, she even said her sister is coming to beacon to meet her so as a bonus she could tell her about their father being a culprit for the murder and her boss trying to use me and Serena as weapons. But I don't know how they found the evidence that leads to Roman's death and Adam being the most wanted Faunus in Remnant even tho me and my team are evidence, well with that aside me and my team along with,RWBY, JNPR,the ORC, Coco and Velvet are taking us on a trip to vale so we could go to an arcade to have fun, Weiss didn't want to go since she wants to study but she came with us anyway, they all even know our story about 10 years ago and our bond are not only getting stronger but closer too but more so with the girls, we're on a bullhead waiting to arrive in vale while everyone was talking or finding a way to pass the time I played music in my headphones.

(I love this song, I discover it by playing Saints Row the Third)

I started to space out while looking out the window, we came to a stop and I took out my headphones.

Nora/Ruby:(YYYYY/NNNNN)!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N):(Screams)!!!!!

I was so surprise I jump from the ground to the ceiling and I got stuck there with my head going through the ceiling. Everyone quickly got out of the bullhead along with the pilot and saw my head

Mallow:(Y/N) what happen

(Y/N):Oh, you know I'm just hanging around.

Serena:(throws cake) Boooooo, get off the stage.

(Y/N): I would if I'm not stuck

Yang:Hold still, I'll get you down

(Y/N):Where else am I going to go

Yang smiled at my small joke and she got under me and pulled me down from the ceiling and carried me bridal style outside with everyone following us

(Y/N):Ok Yang you can put me down now.

Yang:(smile)Mmm, nope. I think I better carried you like this from now on.

(Y/N):Come on Yang, this is embarrassing.

Yang:Ok fine