Chapter 5

Chapter 5 GTPOV

Harry awoke bright and early the next morning and reached for his glasses.

The dorm that Harry usually shared with Ron, Neville, Dean and Seamus had

been magically expanded to make room for three other beds containing

Christian, Eddie and Adrian. Harry glanced at his watch, put on his clothes,

pulled on his robes and went downstairs. Sat in front of the fire, like she was

last night, was Rose.

"Hey." Yawned Harry as he sat in the squishy armchair next to her.

"Hi." She smiled at him.

They sat in a comfortable silence and waited for the others to join them, but Harry took this opportunity and looked at her. She had changed, not much, but it was still noticeable. There was something in her eyes that just made her seem more...sensible and responsible, she was in pain.

Her long dark brown hair hung down past her shoulders and her olive coloured skin was flawless. She didn’t hold herself up as much as she used to. She used to radiate confidence, she still did, but it wasn’t as strong. Beautiful, she was beautiful.

Soon the others had joined them and they made their way down to the great hall to have breakfast.

They sat down together and Ron began to help himself to food straight away.

“Do you ever stop eating, Ronald?” Hermione asked.

“Hey! I’m a growing boy!” He exclaimed through a mouthful of food.

“A boy? Not a man?” Rose asked, teasing him. Everyone on their table burst out laughing as Ron turned bright red.

Just then Professor McGonagall came and handed the new students their time tables.

Rose and Lissa groaned.

“What?” Christian asked. He and Lissa were having a minor argument about trust.

“We have potions.” Rose replied.

“And that’s bad because?” Asked Eddie.

“We have it with the Slytherins! Every witch and wizard that has gone into that house has turned out to be evil! Well, apart from Anastasia Knight, she’s actually quite nice.” replied Rose.

“But we also have it with Snape.” Sighed Lissa miserably.

They finished their breakfast and then made their way to the dungeons.

“Well well well, if it isn’t Hathaway and Dragomir, where did you go? Azkaban?” Sneered a cold voice.

“Malfoy.” Rose spat between clenched teeth. “The blonde ferret. I missed you.”

“You did?” Malfoy asked surprised.

“Yeah, I had no-one to beat up, well I did, but it just wasn’t as fun. I enjoy seeing you in pain.”

“Stay away from me freak.” He turned to go, and then looked back. “Good to see you again Dragomir.” Then he walked into the classroom.

“Who was he?” Asked Christian.

“He's Draco Malfoy. His father was a governor of this school. He’s a pure blood, thinks he’s better than everyone else because of that. Lots of pure bloods think that because their pure bloods it gives them a higher status than everyone else. They hate muggle born’s-”

“Muggle borns?” Eddie interrupted Ron’s rant.

“Its a witch or wizard who have none-magical parents.” Hermione put in.