Chapter 15

Sorry If there's any mistakes! Anyway, tell us what you think! Comment, vote, fan! Hope you guys are having a good summer holiday! I did, I went to Scotland, I love scotland...anyway I'm rambling...so here's chapter 15! Enjoy! 

Chapter 15

RPOV

Anger filled me along with worry. It looked like she was their next target, and I had left alone. Sure she had the others, but I was going to be her guardian, and guardians never leave their Moroi like that, despite what else is happening.

Dimitri came over and stood beside me looking at the names. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, the door was flung open and there stood two Strigoi. One male, one female.

I stared in the Strigoi’s red eyes and immediately felt the familiar rush of adrenalin. Pulling my stake out I glanced over at Alberta and Dimitri to see them already on action. Alberta was rushing the other s out the room and giving them instructions on what they were meant to do. Dimitri was fighting the male. The female lunged at me, mahogany hair flying everywhere.

I ducked and rolled to the side, narrowly escaping her hands. I stood up and turned to face her, stake out, knees bent.

“Bitch.” She snarled.

Zhira Shlyuha!” I smirked. Dimitri had finally given in to teaching me Russian swears. I’d always known it would come in handy some time.

I parried another of her blows, then stepped inside her attack on my left, brought my stake up and pushed it through her heart. A blood-curdling scream escaped her lips and she fell to the floor dead. Again.

Countless seconds later Dimitri had the second Strigoi in a head lock.

“What are doing? “ I asked incredulously, surprised he hadn’t killed it yet.

“We need to figure out what these lists mean.”

I nodded at him and out of the corner of my eye saw that Harry and the others had re-entered the room. Alberta made her way over to us with her stake grasped firmly in her right hand. With Dimitri’s help she floored the Striogoi and held down his legs which were thrashing all over the place.

Dimitri held down his arms and then looked at me expectantly. I walked over and straddled the

Strigoi’s chest.

“Well hello Sexy, what’s your name?” I asked flirtatiously. He glared at me and I sighed.

“We can do this the easy way… or the hard way. The easy way – you tell me everything without complaint. The hard way – I use my stake and scrape your skin off, layer by layer.” By the end of my sentence my voice had turned to ice and I was leaning over him, glaring into his secret filled eyes.

I leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest.

“So what’ll it be?”

Porvalivae.” He spat.

I just smirked and slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. It opened up and exposed and naked white chest which wasn’t maimed. Perfect. Lifting my stake I positioned it just above his heart.