Chapter one

We now follow over to Jeff who is outside downing street just now, Jeff?.

Thank you Susan yes this is the big moment everyone been talking about all over the country today the moment the prime minster delivers the news we have all been waiting for, as you know there been many questions recently over the friendship with countries of Europe  and the American’s due to issues that have risen over the last few months and today is the day we found out what this has all finally come to……(listens to ear piece)…. I am now told the prime minster is standing by to give the news to nation, prime minster.

Thank you, as you know over these last coming months there been debates over our relationship with the United States of America, debates that have involved every country in the EU and certain countries in Asia too and, I am now here to tell you the United Kingdom and Europe is at war with the United States of America…… (TV cuts out)

I turned the TV off at that point knowing what was to come over this war, I got out of  bed and looked around at my room, the soft colour of white on the walls, the oak polished wardrobe and drawers sat side by side, the TV hanging from the wall, the picture on my bedside table of me and my br….. no I am not going to go there with that, that all in the past this is today.

 I decided enough was enough and went over the wardrobe and pulled out a navy blue sweatshirt with  navy blue jogging bottoms with a small white strip running down the side of them, I threw the clothes on and headed to my trainers and slipped them onto my feet, I closed my eyes at how soft they were on my feet, specially made for my feet I just loved that feel when I slipped them on I slowly tied the laces and headed for the door, I grabbed my keys and opened the door heading into the world that was about to change.

*********************************************************************

hi just starting to write my first story, hope it you enjoy it

please comment and vote wont you? would like to know what you guys think of it 

thanks