4. And how I'm gonna miss your smile

I've never been this happy in my life. So yeah things are probably going to be ruined soon, but when it does it does. It's okay. We'll see. That night after work I go home and find someone sitting on my couch. It's Sanne!

"How did you get here?"

"Well I said I wanted to hug you right? So I got a flight to Dublin and remembered your adress, which you gave all of us a key for, and I got in."

"Wow. Thank you. How was your flight?"

"Great. Not that long to be fair. I thought it would be very long, but it lasted only 2 hours. I was totally enjoying myself with fun movies and pats boem: Ladies and gentleman blah die blah die blah. You know it. I was just getting in to my movie."

"I'm so happy you're here. Even though I didn't feel alone today it's nice to have someone around me who knows me better than anyone else."

"Yeah and that's fine. So tell me about this Ryan. I've probably seen you this happy a few times."

"Well he's a singer, which you probably already knew. Him and I went kinda out today and it was fun. We saw some crazy fan, but besides that it was really nice. He was kind and sweet. We had lunch at Nando's. I decided that I did."

"Who else would. You're the directioner here. You have the right to go to Nando's. Why wouldn't you. Niall loves it."

"I know. That's why we had dinner there. I found out he is a fan of 1D too. That's so nice. He will probably understand that if Niall Horan ever wants to date me he doesn't have a chonce. I'm sorry. I do love him, but Niall. Oh My Gosh."

"He has to understand, but the chonce of even meeting Niall is so small."

"I know."

Liv and Sanne just talk a lot about 1D and other stuff. They don't hear the doorbell and when they hear a knock on the door they are scared. Liv is walking towards the door with Sanne right behind her. They open the door and see someone. Niall Horan?! No that can't be.

"Hi, I'm here for Liv. Is she here?"

"Yes that's me."

"Okay well I am Niall Horan and I'm here because a special someone sent me."

"What? Who?"

"Ryan. He didn't tell me his last name, but he told me he is a singer so I'm here to help him out. He really likes you and he didn't really want to push things, and I should've said it the other way, do you like him? That should've been my first question. I screwed up. Forget about that, but do you?"

"Of course I do."

"Great, well now comes the part I already said. He also likes you a lot, but he doesn't want to push things. Is it okay if he walks in right now?"

"Yes sure. 2 celeb crushes in one room. I'm fine."

Sanne still didn't say a word. She was still in shock. The one and only Niall James Horan was standing right in front of her.

Than Liv gets a call. It's her mother. She never calls this late. There must be something wrong. And there is something really wrong. Liv her horse, Paris, has colic. She's turning all over. The vet is on his way and her mom already got her plane tickets.

Ryan who just walked in has no idea what's going on, but when he sees her with tears in her eyes he gives her a hug. Sanne who was still in shock didn't think about this and when she can finally talk to Liv again she asks what's wrong. Liv explains about Paris and Sanne starts grabbing Liv her bags. Since Paris was actually coming over to Ireland Liv has to make sure nothing is wrong with her.

"Liv, can I talk to you for a second?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"Well I guess you care a lot about this horse and you should not be there alone. Is it okay if I go with you?"

"No. I'm sorry. I'm really gonna miss you, but we met like one week ago. I think I need to do this with Sanne nearby. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I hope she'll be better soon and can come here. I want to know who stole the heart of my girl."

"You'll meet her soon. I promise. I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

The next morning Liv and Sanne are going to the airport. Ryan and Niall drive them there and promise to pick them up.

A/N Okay so this was a short one. I'm sorry. I don't really have the time to write since I have a lot of school work to do... It will be over in 2 weeks I think so I'll try to upload more often than.

P.s. Love all the readers.

P.p.s insta: x_veertje_xx

P.p.p.s. Did some Dutch words in this. I'm sorry :)

<3 Vera