Caring Husband

Začít od začátku

My aunty came in and started performing her act of caring with me. She doesn't like me at all. Not only she whole my father's family doesn't like me. I didn't answer any of her questions, my uncle's also came in after. They saw Dhruv and me holding hands and they started to poison my dad against me. They all shouting at one another, my head is paining so much because of noise. I want to be alone, but I didn't say it.

Maybe Dhruv saw me and he tell them to leave. But they didn't, he shouted at them. God he is good at shouting, and warned them. I feel really happy, he is supporting me. Soon they went and again me and my husband left alone in this room.

Dhruv sat beside me, I hugged him and started crying. But why I'm crying I don't know.

"Thank you." I said and he wiped my tears.

"I told you I will protect you from all evil, and I did it" he winked at me, I smiled towards him. This time I genuinely smiled. He kissed me once again, I started blushing again. God now I have to control my blushing.

"You don't know how much I missed that smile on your face, now sleep." I feel very Happy, now every thing will be fine. I closed my eyes, after sometime I slept.

I opened my eyes and saw Dhruv smiling to me, I smiled to him. He adjusted my bed "so, did you sleep well?" She sat beside me, and kissed on my forehead.

"Hmm" he took my hand in his hand,there is no one in the room. Where are everyone I thought.

"I send them all to take rest." He answered my un asked question. How did he know what I was thinking. It feel good, to have him beside me.

"Ohh ok!"I don't know what to say now.

"Is it hurts." His voice held concern, he was looking at my head and hand.

"Little bit." He nodded his head.

"Ok, let's have dinner after that you have to take medicine."

"I'll wait for mom, you eat first." Because my right hand was fractured and I can't eat. So I have to wait for mom. I didn't said this to him.

"Your mom will come tomorrow morning, so are you wait for her till then?"

"But why? Why she come tomorrow not today?"

"Because I told them, not to come."

"Then how could I eat, I fractured my right hand." I said and pouted.

"I feed you"

"What?" I was shocked no beyond shock. I never saw him like this.

"Yes,you are my wife, so you are my responsibility."he just said it like, he was doing it from days.

"But"

"No buts and ifs baby, just drink it." He take some soup and placed in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and drink it, "yakk!"I made a disgusting face. He chuckled and place another spoon full of soup in front of me again. I turned my face.

"Nithya"

"No, it's yakk. I don't want to drink it." I pouted again.

"Nithya please, you have to drink it. You are sick and injured so there is no choice."he pushed spoon further with stern look,I got sacred, I opened my mouth and drank it. He made me drink all soup in the bowl. I didn't said a word, I think he was a bipolar. Just now he cared for me and now he is angry with me for this yakk soup. He set the bowl on table and made me drink some water.

"Good girl." He stated, while wiping my lips with tissue.

"How many days I have to drink it?"

"Maybe one week."

"What? Then I will really turn out to be patient." He chuckled a little, and handed me medicine. I hate them a lot, I hate medicine's they are bitter. I looked at Dhruv with making puppy eyes.

"I drank that soup na. So please no medicine, please." I pleading him.

"No, you have to take that medicine Nithya." His voice sounded like a warning to me.

I don't have an option, I took medicine. And made a disgusting face again.

"It's too bitter, yakk."I want to puke it but I'm scared of Dhruv, so I controlled my feeling.

"Now happy?" I asked him in a mocking tone.

"So happy." He smiled, now again he is back to that caring husband role.

"Go and have your dinner." I turned my face to another direction.

"Okay" he said and cupped my face and started kissing me, I give in myself in this kiss. I kissed him back, after a long time he released me. We two are heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry, for forcing you to drink that soup and medicine, baby." He stated, I'm starting to blush now so I put my face in his chest, to not embarrass me. But all my plan Failed miserably by his laugh.

"It's ok baby, you can blush in front of me." Now I became tomato red, god please save me. He laughed again. He put his hands around me and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back. Our small moment was interrupted by someone who cleared his throat. I backend quickly from Dhruv, and looked at door. Akash was standing there with a tiffin maybe for Dhruv.

"God, bro she is recovering please give her some time." He said in a playful tone. I want to punch him on his face right now. But rather than punching him, I'm started to blush again.

"Akash, what are you doing here?" He said in cold voice, ok back to cold aura now.

"Bro, I bring you this." He showed tiffin box, and kept it on table.

"Ok,now go"

"What? Bro how could you say that, can't I talk to my sister in law. You change bro" he fake cried and wiped his unshed tears. Drama king I thought.

"No, she needs rest. So you can't talk to her."

"Ok bro, I'm leaving but just remember that this is a hospital. So stop romancing here." He said and started running from there.

"Akash..."before Dhruv could say anything he is out of our sight. I smiled a little, thinking what he said. Stop romancing, god what did he saw before. Did he saw that we kissed each other. This is so embarrassing.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, just eat your dinner." He nodded his head and started eating, I was starting at him continuously. He is really handsome, he raised his eyebrow at me.

"I'm I looking handsome." He asked me.

"Yes, you are."

"Thank-you"

"Wait did I just said it loud."

"Yep"

"I think I'm getting sleep, good night.... Hubby"

He looked at me shocked maybe he doesn't think that I can call him hubby. He got up from couch and came to me and again kissed me. I broke the kiss for oxygen. He is kissing me to much isn't it.

"Good night wifey." I bit my lower lip.

"Don't do that" he said.

"Do what?" I asked him, completely not knowing the reason.

"Don't bite your lips, baby" he caressed my lower lip with his thumb.

"Good night, now sleep wifey." He grinned.

"Good night hubby." I closed my eyes. I never thought my life will turn out like this. Once he doesn't want to see my face now he is taking care of me. I'm constantly smiling, I couldn't stop smiling. Soon sleep took over me and I'm in my dream land. Some where at night I felt like someone kissed me on my forehead,and I don't want open my eyes and see who kissed me. Because I know who it is my cute and caring husband.

Well don't tell him I called him cute, otherwise he laugh at me.