The Dream

Flashes of images. That's what it was. Dipper, Mabel and Stan were featured in this one. No surprise Dipper was in it. It was his dream. Some of the images were disturbing, of dead people or suffering. Others were comforting, like flowers and his family. But when he'd wake up, it was as if it never happened. All he'd remember is how he felt about it. That's it.

Mabel had just woken Dipper up.

"Bro you okay? You were all sweaty and tense while you slept." Mabel asked.

"You were watching me sleep?"

"Kinda... but that's not the point Dipper. I'm worried."

"I'm fine." Dipper said annoyed and anxious to end the conversation.

He didn't want to talk to her right now.

Mabel gave him a worried look.

"Now leave so I can get dressed" he said.

"Okay." Mabel said, still worried for her brother.

After getting dressed, Dipper came downstairs and plopped into his dining chair. His hair was a mess, and he got hardly any sleep last night. Not remembering dreams was hard. Especially waking up after every what felt to be intense part. Dipper woke up multiple times during the night.

"Did ya get run over by a train or something kid?" Stan teased as he served breakfast.

Dipper gave Stan a threatening glare. The weird part was that Stan was threatened by it.

Breakfast was silent. Dipper liked it this way. He'd been getting head aches lately and noise never helped.

After breakfast for the past few days, Dipper would sit on the couch and stare at the ceiling. He'd stare at it as if he were hopeful for something. Not only that but, he'd be there for hours. He'd get upset if anyone disturbed him in any way. Very upset. When Wendy threw a paper plane at him to get his attention, he threatened her life and crumpled up the airplane.

Something was obviously wrong. Everyone could see.

After a week his dreams would get worse. He'd refuse extra sleep. He'd get tenser and more angry.

...until the next day.