Rachana: Hey Rishi......

She hugs him.

Rishi: I missed you mom!

Rachana: missed you too.....glad that you are back!

Rishi comes out of hug and she kisses his forehead.He sits on bed removing his shoes,

Rachana: So how's your trip?

Rishi: Super mom!

Rachana: Ofcourse it should be after all Mickey and you are there together.You might have enjoyed to your fullest.hmmm?

Listening her name,his smile drops.

Rachana: Fresh up fast and come down,we will dine together.

He nods when she walks away he thinks about her words.

Rishi: Are we really together?

He is thinking about her when he remembered her message,he immediately calls preetha.

HILL TOP,GOA

Preetha and karan are on hill top.Karan went to get some drinks while preetha is enjoying the vibe sitting when her phone rings.Seeing the name,she gets shocked but didn't get the heart to ignore his call.Taking a deep breath,she lifts the call.

Preetha: Hello

Rishi: kya hein yeh sab.....achanak se yeh uncle kaha se aaya aur thum kyun chali?

Preetha: La.....last minute decision rishi I couldn't do anything.

He sighs and after a minute,

Rishi: hmmm......thum theek hona?

Preetha: haa mein theek hu.

Rishi: patha hein thumhe mein kitna dar gaya I was about to get out from the flight but your message stopped me.Actually I should have done that,we would have been together.

He really regretted as whereas Preetha who is already feeling bad for the lie,

Preetha(sadly): No.....it's all my fault.i should have told you before but .....I ....I couldn't.i am sorry.

She is feeling really sad.

Rishi: Stop it yaar.....why are you saying sorry ? Aise nai ki thum jaan buchke mujhe jhut bola hein.......Thumhe bhi nai pata hein.

He was not happy about all this,on top of it he feels something is wrong.He asks again just to assure himself that nothing is wrong.

Rishi(unsure): thum jaan buchke nai kiya heina?

Closing her eyes she just humms not able to say anything.Rishi smiles.

Rishi: Then it's ok.

She is silent.

Rishi: ab zyada socho math bolo ki kab aa rahe ho?

Preetha: after two days.

Rishi: 2 days? You said only one day.

Preetha: haa but I should stay with him teddy.........He is important.

Rishi sadly sighs.

Rishi: Ok...... take care then.

Preetha: you too and.......(rishi waits) I am sorry teddy.

Rishi: Hey forget about it.Sometimes it happens so just forget and enjoy yourself.

Preetha humms.After a min,

Rishi: I .....I.....I miss you Mickey.

Preetha smiles.