Trust

Not too long after, there was bloodshed that had occurred in the village from where Ji-Sua had saved the lives of those who was infected. Words had spread that there was a demon that had came and slaughtered everyone who went by the name of The Great Sage. Everyone was going after Son O-Gong and he had to run away and stay hidden, though he was the strongest he was weakened by the trick of a demon goddess who seduced her way into O-Gongs life.

It was the bone demon. Who had fallen head over heels for the monkey who had peeked interest with her, leaving nothing but Ji-Sua all alone and unattended by his messes causing her to be on the list of execution.

She was dragged with The Great Sages fatal attack that she was soon on the run. O-Gong was bewitched. He was in fact under the spell of the demon , he couldn't grasps his hold any longer with defeat and too watch Ji-Sua suffer under his name so he forces himself to search for her no matter how painful it is to leave the demons side.

 He was in fact under the spell of the demon , he couldn't grasps his hold any longer with defeat and too watch Ji-Sua suffer under his name so he forces himself to search for her no matter how painful it is to leave the demons side

In search of Ji-Sua for days and even weeks , she had finally found the fairy curled up under a oak tree , the night was freezing cold and the fire was dying out. He had caused her so much burden, so much pain . Walking towards the sleeping fairy , she was soon awoken by the crunches of the leafs before her.

Ji-Sua took action and unsheathes her sword and pointing at the unwanted company. O-Gong threw his arms in the air as he mustered up to speak.

"Ji-Sua. It's me, Son O-Gong"

Ji-Sua didn't respond, she was deeply hurt by his actions, he knew better than to act like a fool and to put his image in such bad place

Ji-Sua didn't respond, she was deeply hurt by his actions, he knew better than to act like a fool and to put his image in such bad place. Tears dwelled in Ji-Sua eyes as she avoided his presence, putting her sword away she then spoke.

"I don't know you, please leave ." Ji-Sua said as she turned and grabbed her belongings to head off.

"Ji-Sua, I know you hate me but please listen to me at least, I didn't kill those villagers . Believe me, I would never kill anyone innocent " O-Gong plead for his innocence and trust of his close friend.