Stuck In A Dream Pt.2

Son O-Gong was walking to himself as he stopped his track in realization when he felt a bit off. Seon-Mi stopped right next to him as he held his hand up to stop her in track before she proceeded to follow him once more.

"You stay here for a second, let me be by myself for a bit" he said as Seon-Mi just glared at O-Gong walking off.

Walking down the path , his emotions had all of a sudden drained. He felt lost and confused for whatever reason, Son O-Gong had started to feel lonley and felt like he didn't belong in this world.

Seon-Mi had managed to go into the dreamworld but she was in another part of the dream world, looking around the busy streets Seon-Mi had went to search for O-Gong through there with her umbrella close to her if she were to face any danger.

Ji-Sua appeared at a very weird location, standing just in the bridge of some sort her eyes then observed the place in wonder.

"What is this place?" She said as she slowly followed her feet.

Roaming into the dreamworld and looking at the area in amazement, she had ran into into Seon-Mi in suprise who facing away from her.

"Seon-Mi? You made it?" Ji-Sua hollered out.

The demon eyes turned red as it heard a intruder, turning around slowly in disguise of Seon-Mi a faint smile appeared on his lips as he smiled.
Turning to face the female the demon was not pleased to see the woman that O-Gong was trying to remember if she is here then the plan of taking The Great Sage life will be ruined to get closer to Sam Jang .

"Yeah, I did" she said as Ji-Sua walked closer towards the demon .

"Have you found O-Gong yet?" She asked as the demon played along.

"No, I haven't. I just got here. Ah, let's go find him together okay?" The demon said as Ji-Sua shook her head in denial.

"Let's separate, I think it will be fast if we do. When we find him let's meet right here alright?" Ji-Sua said as she warmly smiled at the other before she brushed past her.The demon clenched it's fist as it followed behind the fairy to find The Great Sage along with her.

"O-Gong!" She hollered out as she searched the place. Huffing in fustration she then pointed as she folded her arms. "This monkey is a huge workout"

Son O-Gong stood quietly by himself as he had his arms folded , why did he feel so hopeless all of a sudden? Even being with Seon-Mi, she had seemed a bit off and out of proportion

Son O-Gong stood quietly by himself as he had his arms folded , why did he feel so hopeless all of a sudden? Even being with Seon-Mi, she had seemed a bit off and out of proportion. The dream he had stuck into his mind as he tried to fix on the woman in his dream but every time he would remember his energy slowly drains making him feel even worse.

"O-Gong!"

The exact voice that called him on his dream sent him chills down his spine for some odd reason. This can't be real is it? What was really going on for him to actually hear her voice in person? His eyes averted towards the sound as he scanned the area to find out who it was. Running towards the direction of the voice who continued to call him, Son O-Gong had ran unto the open filled as he watched Ji-Sua view appear from afar as she called him. Standing there to himself as his eyes met Ji-Sua's worried gaze, she had felt relieved when she had found finally found him in plain view.