Settling In A Unwanted Life

Just within a few weeks of settling in the heart of Seoul. Everyone that Ji-Sua had met had all known one another and it was quite exciting but a bit surprising. It can be a small world and keeping a small circle like this was all she liked.

General Dong was generous enough to lend Ji-Sua a hand to help her be as much comfortable she can now that she will be staying here for sometime, after a few days after Ji-Sua had gotten a new complex to live in thanks to Seon-Mi who spend her days searching for a right place. They had managed to arrange many deals and prices arrangments that would be as perfect for her budget and conditions but at the same time she had thank Seon-Mi was just enough for being to generous and letting her live inside a very nice condo for the cheapest price ever which it wasn't so unfair to Ji-Sua .

Working was quite fun but yet it was a bit depressing at the same time because no one rarely even visit the shop like General Dong had mentioned in the beginning. Though in some other situations it was quite understanding though since the seas was still as cold and it was not a good time to be eating ice cream during a cold season. Ji-Sua was one of those people who wouldn't care less of what the season it was, she would still love to eat some Ice Cream regardless of seasons or the time of the day.

General Dong masterpiece of making ice cream was the best she had never had, it was so unfair to see his one of his hardest work put into waste. Maybe if there was some way to help the shop running just a bit so he can have a full on buisness running in handy so she had to think of something quick.

"What can I do to grab the customers attention?" Pursing her lips, she had went out of the shop and looked around to see people walking just about trying to get a lightbulb to flash just above her head.

"Ah, it's so cold. I need some warm coffee to drink!" A civilian said as they walked right pass Ji-Sua who had a huge smile spread across her lips.

"It's common sense Ji-Sua"

General Dong had soon stepped out of the shop and patted Ji-Sua's shoulders, her attention then turned towards him as he then spoke to her.

"I have to step out for a bit, will you look after the shop for me while I'm gone? I have some ice cream back in the freezer since we obviously don't need it. But help yourself if you like?" General Dong said as Ji-Sua nodded happily.

"Of course, please take your time. I will look at this shop as if it was my life on the line." Ji-Sua said jokingly at General Dong who chuckled in amazement at her bubbly like persona.

"Oh, may I ask you a question? Why do you always wear those sunglasses? There's really no sun out you know? " General Dong asked Ji-Sua who chuckled at his curiosity.

"Ah, I haven't gotten sleep and I look more like a ghost if I took this off right now. Now that I am settled and I will be having more rested my dark circles will be gone as soon as possible. Thanks to you" Ji-Sua said as General Dong nodded pleased.

"Oh, alright. I'll be going then. Bye" He smiled as he waved at her and walked off to donsome errons and leave the shop in her hands .

Clasping her hands together and smirking , she had snapped her fingers in enthusiasm. Heading back inside the shop to start her invention she stood behind the counter and trued everything in her willpower to bring this shop to live, she had made a coffee dispenser appear with all the other ingredients along with it.

"Time to turn this into something more than just ice cream." Ji-Sua said as she snickered at her brilliant plan.

Son O-Gong was craving for some ice cream the whole day and now that it was late during the evening she he couldn't wait until Sam Jang was off her overtime to get one, on the way to grab himself some cold sweets his eyes was soon widened at the long line that was held up.