Settling In A Unwanted Life Pt.2

Ji-Sua didn't realize she was still in his embrace, she wanted to escape his hold but Son O-Gong had somewhat held onto her tightly.

Something was giving Son O-Gong a strange feeling towards this fairy but he couldn't figure out what it really was. He was really curious with this fairy for some odd reason and he doesn't even know why she draws his attention as much for some reason.

Attempting to take her sunglasses off once again, Ji-Sua didn't budge but to let him. Son O-Gong slowly reached in to get it off her face but as he was about to take it off a faint call was heard from afar as it got his attention immediatley.

"Sam Jang"

Son O-Gong suddenly disappeared leaving  Ji-Sua to stand by herself, she then huffed at the moment they shared as she shook her head to break back into reality.

"I can't stay here longer, I can't . He's already in love and I can't be in love with him. That's not how it goes! Ji-Sua , just let him go. Stop associating with Son O-Gong. That's completely wrong."

Walking down the busy street, she had slapped on her face multiple times on trying to stop herself from the thought , walking back to her complex and entering inside the furnished home. She sat herself unto the couch and lazily sat there as her eyes randomly  fixed on a random grey monkey plush doll that was sitting before her.

Raising her eyebrows in suspicion she had made her way over towards the plush doll and grabbed a hold of it , looking around her complex just for her safety she had held the monkey doll in her hand as she pat it's head.

"How did you get here? How cute are you?" Ji-Sua said as she messed with it's ears, holding unto the doll into her arms she sighed.

"I need to leave soon, I miss my sister very much anyways. Do you want to come with me back to my long journey? It's not now but soon, I can't leave just yet"

Ji-Sua shook her head as she carried the monkey with her towards the kitchen, grabbing herself a whole bottle of tequila and some whiskey she had thought she had deserved it at this very time.

Going back to the living room and sitting her and the monkey doll down, she had popped open the bottle and handed the monkey doll the whiskey bottle.

"Let's drink up! "

Chugging the alcohol bottle without any struggle, she had continued to drink some more. Alcohol was just like water to her and she haven't been this drunk since a couple nights ago.

Once she had had enough and gotten bored, Ji-Sua then headed to her room and collapsed herself on to her bedroom. Laying down on to the firm mattress the room had started to spin , groaning at how hammered she was she tossed and turn from the discomfort.