6. Eric (18+)

This is a story about two characters from a book I'm currently working on. Progress has been slow, but still, this is better than nothing. Hope you enjoy.

_____

I feel Eric's weight over my body as he lies on top of me, tracing the side of my face with the back of his fingers. All I can hear is the sound of our labored breaths, masking the noise from the party outside. Before I know it, his lips are against mine, prompting them to open up for him. Eric is hungry. Eric is demanding.

I grab a handful of his long hair to match the eagerness of the act. One of his legs come between my thighs, applying pressure to the tingling spot. Eric is so sexy. I want him to take me as roughly as he kisses me. A hand runs down my torso, and my pussy clenches, bracing itself for contact. He doesn't touch it, instead holding my hip with the vicious grip I wished he had placed somewhere else. He wants me to go crazy.

I moan against his mouth, hoping he will understand me. I believe he does as he pulls away and shifts atop of me to come stay between my legs. I lift them as soon as he's settled, making us both more comfortable. I reach down between us and grab his erection. It gets harder and harder, pulsating in my hand. This has to be painful for him, but he still won't seek relief. His lips find my ear just as he groans, sending shivers down my spine when he nibs the lobe. He moves down my neck with his unhurried kisses. I squirm beneath him. Is this some kind of torture? Eric is such a tease. He does this because he hates me.

"Please, Eric, fuck me."

I don't mind begging, not to him. Not with the way he makes me feel, not when he can make me forget my own name.

"I told you we can't," he whispers.

His warm voice makes my skin crawl. He moves a finger under the thin strap of my dress before hooking it down until my breast is exposed. His tongue laps my hardened nipple, and it disappears inside his mouth. His lips might say no to me, but his whole body is screaming yes. I fucking hate him.

"Are you sure we don't have the time?"

He lifts his head to look me in the eye when he says, "Nikki, if I could just stay here and fuck you all day, I would." His cock twitches against my core as if to make a point. "Trust me."

I purr with frustration. "Please, Eric. Please! It'll be quick. I'll come so quickly! I promise."

There's a low growl coming from his throat, and it bobs. "How am I supposed to resist when you beg like this?"

"You're not."

"Fine. But you have to be quiet this time. We've almost been caught already."

I smile at him, sealing my lips with an imaginary zipper. I feel giddy with anticipation. Eric gets a condom from his pocket while I make short work of his pants. He flips me over as if I weigh nothing, and I lie on my belly. I feel him hike up my dress and push my thong to the side, squeezing a buttcheek. Soon enough he's pushing his way in slowly, stretching my cunt. I sigh in relief, careful to keep my moans of ecstasy at bay. Eric fits me so perfectly.

He rolls his hips against me, getting me open, getting me ready. He waits for me to get used to his girth then pulls out almost all the way. I look behind me. Our eyes meet, and his gleam with malice. He pushes with all his might, taking a gasp out of me. One, two, three short and decisive stabs. I feel him slide easily even though it feels so tight. His frown tells me it takes all he has to be quiet, but he never slips. Eric is so experienced.

"Harder, baby, please."

"Shut up..." he says under his breath, reaching down to rub my clit so I'll get there faster. Eric is close.

I get overwhelmed by the sensations he provides me with, letting out a whimper that is a little louder than we would like. His hand shoots to my mouth to keep it shut just in time to contain the other repeating noises that were about to come out. I moan against his hand as he fills me up and empties me, hitting me deep within. I lift my ass to try and match his aggressive movements, but he pins me down, breath fanning my hair. I can't look at him anymore as the pleasure becomes too much. I just shut my eyes and give in to the building tension in my core. I stick my hand down between me and the mattress to resume his previous task and rub myself vigorously.

"Shit, you feel so good..." Eric says, and it's all I need to reach my climax: his rough, pained voice.

He let's go of my face, and the world ceases to exist. There's nothing else more than the intense bliss that takes over, the feeling that your very bones are turning to liquid as you lose grasp of your own existence. I want to move under him, and I want to scream his name so everybody knows who gives me the best orgasm of my life.

Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric!

I keep repeating it in my head, the most beautiful word in the English language. My fingers wrap around the sheets, and all air leaves my lungs. I finally look behind me to see him give me a last, punishing stroke. His face is so beautiful as it contorts in a clear picture of agony, veins popping in his face and neck, making him look manly and savage. His jaw slacks, showing his imperfect teeth, and his chest moves again with the breath he was holding. He looks down at me before flopping by my side, completely spent.

I know I shouldn't feel this happy with him because he's friends with my father, and because he is such a condescending asshole, but I do. I can't resist him. I can't resist the urge to spread my legs for him whenever we stop hating each other enough and decide to just be in the moment. Those moments were all I could think of... when he wasn't being his jerk self, of course.

It's only been seconds when he gets up again and disposes of the condom. "Come on. We really have to go now."

"Do we have to? I just feel like passing out."

"I know, but they're out there, waiting to cut the cake. We don't want them to come find me, right?"

I feel a pang of excitement coil in my lower belly as I think of us getting caught, and I reach between my legs, biting my lip to entice him. He huffs a laugh and shakes his head, touching his forehead. Something flashes through his eyes before he jumps back on the bed with me.

Oh, Eric... You're so good to me.

_____

AN: Don't forget to vote, comment, and add the book to your library if you dig it. Thanks for reading!