awaken the truth

Elsa's P.o.v

Someone has whispered things in my ear and i dont know who it is. There was not a person in sight as i rose out of the frozen water.

My name is elsa and i am a immortal spirit.

that is all i was told. that is all i was told i know and i need to know. But they said one more thing wait, be patient, someone will come.

I have extremely blond hair and nlue eyes as far as the ice reflection lets me see.  I wear a blue dress made of ice. It feels cold but the cold doesnt seem to bother me.

My head spins with questions of who i am and where i came from but if i am on a need to know basis i can respect that.

I sit against a tree as i touch it, it starts to freeze. I jump back and then i move forward i touch it again not wanting anything to happen and nothing does and then i want it to feeeze and it does at my comand.

I control ice.

I let my hands swirl in the air creating flurries and snow patterns galore.

I have a clue of who i am and i want to go and search but i was told to wait so i sit agianst the tree, if i must wait then wait i shall.

Jack's P.o.v

We watch the moonlight hit this crystals contently. Finally an image immerges.

My eyes must decieve me because i cannot believe what i see.

Elsa.

"Mate is that...." Bunny asks.

"Yup." I say still frozen in place.

"Who." Tooth asks. Bunny quickly explains it to them and i have gone and hid in my room.

"Jack, jack its okay.... im really sorry about your loss. But shes here you saw her we can find her and you will be together again." Bunny says against my door.

The whole team walks in worry in there faces.

"Mate she wont be hard to find. We already have an elite team of elfs trying to pinpoint her where abouts right this second." Bunny says.

Jingle pops his head in and says somehing to santa.

"We already did." My heart leaps.

.

.

.

"She seems to be right there." He says pointing to his map.  The place she is at doesnt suprise me,

The place i died the first time.

.

.

.

.

.
Elsa's P.o.v

*crack* i look to the woods it was a twig.

.

"Hey kangaroo will you quiet down a bit i dont want to scare her." A males voice says it familiar but ive never heard it in my life.

"Did you just call me what i think you...... you know what your nervous because your meeting your love.... I'm not going to get mad."

Someone pops there head out of a forest. Its a woman with a feathered and coloful face.

"Found her." She says. A really tall old man walks put along woth a giant bunny and a sand dude.

"Wow she is so pretty, beautiful eyes wonderful hair, strong teeth. I can see why you liked her so much jack."  The lady says coming up to me and opening up my mouth isnpecting me. She lets go.

Jack i know a jack. Where do i know a jack?

"Hello elsa we are the gaurdians and we have come to get you to join us we have been sent to the moon." The tall man says.

I look up at the moon. He must have been who was whispering to me.

"Wait how do you know my nam_"

"Hi elsa." A white haired young man walks out of the trees i know that face and that voice but where. Such strange features but so welcoming and warm.

Like i just want to run up and hug him. Why?

"I know you. Where?"

"I know you to and I'll explain later. My name is jack frost please come with us elsa. Please come with me." Jack says holding out his hand for me to take.