my happy sadness

Jack's P.o.v

"Yes." The words echoed through my mind she said yes. "Yes of coarse yes." I jump giddy with joy and i place the ring delicately on her finger.

(Awakened from flashback.)

"Aye mate you've been here for a few hours now what are you up to the guardians are getting worried. We told you something big is happening and you had to be there." Bunny says taking me out of my trance.

My happy thoughs of the past, my memory.

"Yeah sorry i just had to do something before i forgot."

"Oh yeah and what was that."

"Remember an old friend."

"That girl" he says motioning to the painting.

"Whats her name." He asks

"Elsa."

"She's beautiful you sure she wasnt just your friend, i know how you treat your friends and i know how you act about or around your friends and you certainly don't act this How do i put it... happy-sad."

"You caught me she wasnt just a friend."

"You loved her didnt you, and then she grew old and died because of her immortality and you stayed the same. Or was she from before you died girl you used to have and then you died and she grew old and started a family with someone else."

"Something like the first one."

"You want to tell me what happened."

"You wouldn't understand."

"I guarantee you i would."

"I'll tell you after the meeting."

.

.

.

.

.

"Jack do you know why we are here." North asks.

"Something big."

"And do you know what that something big is."north asks. Tooth is on the virge of spilling she is holding her mouth shut tightly.

"No."

"Well.."

"Were getting a new gaurdian" north starts but then is cut off by tooth. she lets out a sigh.

"Wait what."

"A new gaurdian. Someone who has been chosen by the moon to join us in protecting children." North says.

"And who is it."

"We dont know yet. But he will tell us soon."

.

.

.

.

Me and bunny sit on a couch on one of norths spare rooms he lets me use as my room when im here.

"I wonder who it could be." I say

"Who could what be mate."

"The gaurdian."

"It could be anyone.we won't know who it is until he tells us. Speaking of telling us things you want to tell me what happened.

(Flashback)

We had announced the news of our wedding it was the biggest news. They had planned everything within two weeks.

Princes who came to court her were furious but arendalle loved me. They treated me kindly and liked me and elsa together.