courting sessions

Jacks P.o.v

Elsa went to bed early last night while i sat in her yard planning my attack on the princes.

In the morning i see boats arive at the docks and finely dressed me step out looking around at this small country as if it were hideous and smelled bad. I dislike them already.

I look up at elsa's balcony and see her step out she looks to the docks and sighs. She looks down to the ground and sees me she beckons for me to come up. And i fly up to her balcony. She sits on a chair by the desk.

"So are you going to help me get rid of them jack." She asks excitement in her voice.

"Of coarse snowflake." I say smirking.

"Wonderful." She lights up. She looks beautfil when she does that.

Jack dont think that way she is a queen and your immortal you can't like her. If you love her and she doesnt love you back who knows what will you will go through. But if she does love you back IF you love her then she will stay mortal and grow old and die and you will be left there heartbroken. You saw what happened to cupid.

Besides she is a queen she could never be with you she needs a prince or a young king.

"Jack, jack you in there." She says shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah wait what going on did someone die." She giggles

"No you just stood there smiling and staring at me for a few seconds." When she says this i blush at least i think i do i have never done this before but people say you feel heat in your cheeks and i feel that. And then she blushes in turn so i turn away.

"So umm we should_" there are three knocks on the door when the strawberry blond (which i take to be anna) walks in while the blondguy who was with the raindeer (who I'm guessing is kristoff) stands outside whistling and turned around.

"Elsa eeeeeekkkkkk..... the princes are here better go down stairs and meet them. And kristoff turn around i told you she would be dressed already." Anna beams.

"Alright anna I'll be down in a minute close the door on you way out please." Elsa says with a sigh and the shake of her head she isnt happy about this but she is gigling at anna.

"Alright." She runs out and grabs kristoffs arm and slams the door as she runs off dragging him behind.

"Come on kristoff. Lets go find elsa a husband." She says loud enough for us to here. After we know she is at least downstairs elsa and i break into laughterand when we have stopped i look at her.

Her eyes glow blue she looks absolutely perfect. Okay i like her but i can't like her.

So im just going to tell her and ask her if she likes me and when she says no then ilk just get over her and that will be that right.

"Elsa... i..... i think it's time we go downstairs." Okay maybe not yet,maybe i should just figure out how i feel before i do anything rash.

"Okay come one." She says we walk out of her room and then walk down stairs. When there i see anna is trying to weed out the guys she doesnt like but the servants stop her and tell her that is for elsa to decide.

Elsa reaches for my hand gives it a tight squeeze and then lets go. She walks over to the princes one stands over by a vase filled with flowers. I go over and push the vase off and everyone looks at him because they can't see me.

"Ah you broke my favorite vase, get out, get out i dont even want to know your name." Elsa says playing along and trying to stiffle a laugh.

I let out a big laugh knowing no one can hear me. She looks at me as the guards push the prince outside. He seems happy maybe he was one of the ones who thought the land was disgusting.