Chapter 13: Tight in here (Smut scene)

RECAP: "This is dangerous, I might not hold back if he's like this."
                "Taehyung.. It's hot down there."
                What do I do now?  This is driving me crazy.

TAEHYUNG

I checked on his crotch while he tried to push his pants down revealing his white underwear then I glanced back to his face. His face was red and panting slowly with his eyes closed. "Nngh.." He groaned then held onto my arm. "It's getting tight in my pants.. Take it off, Taehyung." I gulped as many times as I could and leaned back a little to have a better view. "Jung kook.." I called him making sure I wasn't hallucinating. I looked down once again noticing that he was already erect. He suddenly called back my name and gave me the most irresistible facial expression. "Taehyung.." What is happening? It's like you're getting me drunk with that look. 

I took his hands away from his crotch and pinned him on the couch while I stare at him intensely. "Mm.. let go of me, dumbass. I wanna touch myself!" He struggled in my grasp and I grinned. "Why would you touch yourself when I'm right here?" I asked and he looks away. I let go of his hand and he quickly wraps both of his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug.  Is he trying to hide his expression like this?  "I don't want you to leave. I want you and me to be like Jae hoon's parents." Jungkook suddenly speaks softly while I was buried in his while he was hugging me. "Not the wealth. Like the both of us being a normal couple without having to think about what people think." I kept silent as I listened to him until his breathing gets unstable so I pulled back noticing that he was tearing up and sobbing. I cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears with my thumb. My chest started to hurt after seeing his face wet with tears. We may never be a normal couple but I'm more afraid that he would realize that he's not into men then leave me. Is it the only reason he's cryi- "I only want to be with you..." He added and my heart ached even more cause I don't know if the things he's saying under the influence of alcohol would be the truth and I don't want to think about it at all.

I lifted up his shirt and pulled it up to his head. His body was wet from sweat and he looked even more seductive when topless. I leaned down and kissed his neck and licked him all the way up to his ear. I felt his body shudder while he held back his moans. My hand goes its way down to unzip his pants and slip my hand in his underwear. I pulled his dick out and starts jerking him off. "Haa-" I covered his mouth with my other hand then I whispered to him. "Be quiet or Jun might wake up." He then moves his hips up and down signaling me to go faster but I pushed his hips back down then I start leaving hickeys on his chest and abdomen as I make my way down to his crotch. He's quite big, too bad mine's bigger. I stick out my tongue and move my head up to lick his tip teasingly. He arches his back then he covers his mouth to control his voice. I kept licking and sucking his dick, saliva running down to his hole.

"Jungkook.." I stopped doing what I was doing then kneeled up. "It's tight in my pants too.." I showed him the boner in my pants and he turned red as he looked at it. He sat up and went closer to me. Is he actually gonna do it?  before he could pull my dick out. He groaned and held his head. "Just lay back down.." I pushed him down. Must be the alcohol still kicking. "Ughh." He held his hair back and stared at me with his fuzzy expression and he suddenly lifted his legs up in front of me which surprised me. I took off his pants and looks at his wet private part. 

I groped his cock while my other hand rubs around his asshole. I used my index finger to push inside him slowly then I checked on him and he was still shuddering while his hand was on his mouth. "Mmph!" I pushed in deeper and started thrusting slowly. I grinned slightly while I stared at him. I started to get really excited by all the noise and movement he was making. I trusted my finger deeper and fast then I curled my finger a little inside, pressing around the walls, and as soon as I found the right spot, he arched his back and let out a loud moan as he let go of hid mouth to grab on the sofa. I pulled my finger out and saw him panting lightly then slowly taking out dick from my pants. and leaned down to position myself. "I got it a little loose so it's good now, right?" I said not expecting any answer. I pushed slowly and saw him widen his eyes a little then I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to me, inserting my dick in his tight hole. "no - st- Aah!" He moaned loud then I started panicking. "D-do you want me to stop?" I asked and he was silent so I started to slowly thrust in him and he put his hand on my back then scratches me. 

I laid him gently back down and gave him a soft kiss as my thrust gradually sped up. I pulled back after kissing him then pulled his legs and let it lean on my forearm. Now I have a better view.  I stared at his expression and I kept on thrusting deeper and deeper while he moans with his sexy voice trying to call my name. "T-tae.. Ahh... Hnngh.. n-" I kept on thrusting and he covered his face with his arms so I leaned down and pushed his arm away with my head and started to suck on his collarbone, letting him moan more. 

"I'm cu- .. Taehyu-" He moaned louder. "Me too.." I said while panting as I thrust. I hugged his waist, pulling him so I could go deeper inside to cum while he came on my shirt. We were both breathing heavily then I let go of him slowly, putting my head on top of his chest. "I.. love you." I murmured quietly but I didn't hear any answer. "Jung kook?"

JUNGKOOK

I woke up in bed with a throbbing head and body with no one beside me. "Ugh.. Fuck" what the fuck happened? I looked around and the first thing I looked for was Taehyung. I sat up and my ass started to ache which made me remember what happened last night. I widened my eyes and walked straight to the mirror. I took off my shirt and saw multiple kiss marks on my body, also remembering the things I said and the noises I made. I'm gonna die of embarrassment. "H-how..?"  I can't seem to remember how it ended. I stepped outside looking for Taehyung then saw the couch in the living room making me remember all of it clearly. I turned red and held my face. This is the worst

I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Hey. guess jungkook was drunk for a rlly long time. 

Anyway, sorry its rlly late. no excuses.

yall won the pun contest -3- AHHAAH