Chapter 10: Moving on

~Jin's POV~

I woke up laying on my side at the edge of the bed.

I sat up gently and held my head frustratedly.

I can't remember anything last night.. What happened? And why am I not wearing any shirt? uh.. whatever

I shrugged and laid back on my bed while pulling the blanket to me.

"hhmm . . ." I heard someone groaned and felt the blanket pulled back away from me.

I turned my gaze behind me with my eyes widely open and I saw Namjoon half naked, sleeping peacefully beside me.

I immediately stood up from the bed and saw him opened his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He pulled my pillow and hugged it.

"you told me to sleep with you... Don't worry.. nothing weird happen.." He answered with his eyes closed and moved comfortably on my bed.

I asked him to sleep with me?

"then what happened?" I asked and he opened his eyes once again.

~Namjoon's POV~

Ugh, I can't believe he doesn't remember anything, last night was the most annoying conversation we had.. All about Jungkook.

I stared at him annoyed and just shut my eyes back.

"try remembering it.. -.-"

flashbacks

"ugh.., where's the keys?" I asked while carrying him on my back.

"It's... under the mat.." he said with a cracked voice speaking directly to my ear almost making me shiver.

"why would you put it there. You might get robbed or things.. stupid." I furrowed my eyebrows and took the key under the doormat and opened the door.

I placed him down gently sitting on the floor with his back leaned on the wall.

"Right.. I'm.. stupid *hick* I wish I just ran away with him when I was going to leave.. *hick* I'm stupid... *hick* I was that dumb to know that I already fell for him.. *hick*" I stared at him somberly as he spoke and I kneeled down to him and held his hand but he pulled it away.

"Namjoon.. You... You lied to me... you said that.. waiting will give me the best thing.. but It felt like I lost everything." he punched my arms weakly while he hiccuped.

"shut up.. you're drunk. Just go to sleep..." I said while caressing his hair.

"I'm not drunk! *hick*" he pushed me.

"I hate you, you liar!" He punched my chest numbly, repeatedly.

I held his wrist tightly.

"Stop it.. I didn't lie to you. I'd never lie to you. the lie was what you expected.. just accept that.. it's not Jungkook."

he held my arms and I wrapped my arms around him tightly, locking his arms around my hug.

"ah~ but it should be Jungkook! why did we meet in the first place... it should be mee, that he loves!" he cried like a lost kid that accidentally dropped an ice cream.

I grinned and patted his back.

"he's just a part of your lesson Seokjin... hurry up and move on.. " I said and pinched his wet cheeks from his tears and I smiled.