Chapter 6: Best Day Ever

TAEHYUNG

I opened my eyes seeing Jun hugging me, I took a pillow then replaced myself with it for him to hug. I stood up looking around for Jungkook so I went out the living and noticed a burnt scent around the living room. I quickly ran downstairs and found Jungkook sitting on the couch staring at the screen of the television even though it wasn't on. "Jeon Jungkook!" I called him out then ran to the kitchen and saw a his sunny-side up egg burning. I turned off the stove and found Jungkook standing right behind me.

"S-sorry" He apologized looking away.

"What were you doing, idiot. You could've set the house on fire." I scolded him then he looked down hiding his face. Jungkook was thinking about what Taehyung confessed last night.

I held his face then moved it to face mine but he refused to make eye contact.

"Don't be sad, It's not like I can stay mad at you." I said with our face close to each other. I leaned back then messed his hair as I walked pass him and saw Jun going downstairs while holding a pillow. I went down to kneel in front of him. "How was your sleep?" I asked and he smiled.

"It was the most comfortable bed I have slept on and it was cold!" He gave me thumbs up which made me chuckle and mess his hair.

I"Good and don't let Jungkook cook when you guys are alone." I informed him then Jungkook frowned at me.

"It's just a small mistake! I can cook better than you!" He complained.

JUNGKOOK

I threw the burned scrambled eggs with guilt. I just made a toast and went outside the kitchen then found Taehyung all dressed up about to go somewhere. "Where are you going?" I asked while holding the toast.

"Work.." He answered without looking at me, wearing his watch.

"What work?"

"Modeling.." He answered.

I remembered Jungseong telling me she saw him in a magazine.

"You're collar isn't fixed." I informed him then took a bite on my toast.

"Fix it for me." He smiled then he walked towards me but I frowned at him.

"I can't, I'm holding my toast." He suddenly took my bread and bit it letting it hang on his mouth. I sighed then wrapped my arms around his neck to fix his collar. "It's done." I looked up to him and saw him looking back at me. I pulled my toast from his bite then pushed him away gently when I felt goosebumps around my body when my heart was beating fast. I saw Jun standing beside us as if he was examining us.

"uh, take care on your way to work." I broke the silence then chuckled awkwardly. I went to Jun to carry him up and watched cartoons with him.

I went up to Taehyung's room after he left then jumped to his bed burrying my face to his pillow. "What are we exactly?" I said to the pillow which muffled my voice. I inhaled deeply but noticed Taehyung's scent on the pillow.

Smells good..

I kept on sniffing it until I heard someone open the door. I stood up quickly and saw Taehyung.

"I forgot my phone." He took his phone on his table. He stared at me then grinned, He walked towards me then pecked my cheeks then bid me. "Bye, Jeon Jungkook.." My cheeks heated up as he pecked me. I stared at him then he left.

I held my chest then looked down. I know you love me, but do I still feel uneasy? Am I afraid of what will happen if we ended up together.

My heart jumped when I heard my phone ringing.

Incoming call: Jin Rin

Why.. is she calling?

"H-hello?"