FAIR!!!!

hey everyone! :)

..............................................

Hayley's P.O.V

Its Monday first day back to school,Chris and I found out alot of new stuff from Jordan. The first thing we found out was that he is a vampire a vegetarian vampire which I honestly didn't know that was possible,he drinks animal blood. I found out that a doubleganger is someone, which in this case its me has the blood to create hybrids. Which also means Stephen is a hybrid.

"Hayley are you alright?" christofer asked holding my hand tight.

"Im fine,its just he said he'll come back for me."

"Baby I wont let him hurt you not again,and besides Jordan is gonna help protect you" He smiled.

For a moment I felt better for just a quick moment.

"Hey guys" a smiling Jordan said.

"Hey bro!!"Chris said

Christofer and Jordan have gotten real close almost like brothers they have alot in common.

"Hey Jordan" I waved.

Like I thought before the old burned down house looked beautiful all fixed up im glad Jordan fixed it up.

"Worried aren't you? I can't see it" Jordan said pointing to his head.

Jordan just recently found out he could read peoples minds,he can only hear my thoughts once in a while when I feel like it or too weak to keep it hidden.

"right" I simply said.

"Hayley I promise you I wont let anything happen to you or Christofer you have my word"

"Thanks Jordan" I hugged him.

We walked into school grounds and got surrounded by lots of people asking me and Chris question about what happened and if we were scared.

"Hayley!!! Chrisofer!!!"I heard someone yell.

I looked around and spotted Avril. I smiled to myself I never thought id be happy to see her. After a while we were able to make our way to her.

"I missed you guys so much,how are you guys feeling?" Avril asked.

"We feel great thanks for asking Avril" Chris said.

She smiled big and hugged him tight then realized the extremely person with us.

"Um....hi im Avril" she extended her hand.

"Jordan "he smiled and shook her hand.

Christofer laughed and started to talk to Jordan about something.

"he's kinda cute" Avril whispered in my ear.And I giggled a bit.

We all walked together to class. it was a fun day a better day than I expected. It was soon after school.

"Dude we have to go!!! And you can invite your cute friend Jordan"Avril giggled.

"Go where???"I totally spaced out.

"The town fair Dude its only here for...uh... I don't know how long but we have to go!!!!"Avril was now shaking me.

"Ok ok ok" I laughed.

"AWESOME!!!"She cheered

"What's awesome?" Chris said as he walked up to us with Jordan.

"We us all four of us are going to the FAIR!"she jumped up.

"Fair?" Jordan questioned.

Our jaws dropped open.

"You mean to tell me you have no idea what a fair is!!!??" I let out in shock.

Jordan nodded.

"Ok yeah we are going" I laughed.

We walked out of school and decided to met at my place since it closer to the fair. After taking a shower I decided to wear Jean skinnies, black toms and a master of pupptes t-shirt. I look hot.

"Hayley you ready? They're here" I heard Chris yell from downstairs.

I grabbed my hobo bag and my wallet and flew downstairs.

"Someone is looking hot" Avril laughed and winked at me.

"Oh shut up lets go" I laughed and to hold of Chris's hand.

I practically skipped to the fair, I was so excited and full of energy. I would look at Jordan to see how he was feeling and honestly he seemed a bit scared. Jordan scared? nah....

"You alright Jordan" I asked him.

"Honestly Hayley im a bit nervous"he laughed.

"Don't worry you'll have lots of fun promise" I smiled at him.

He smiled and looked forward at the lights ahead of us. Im happy to be out and having fun. I just hope I don't have to go on anything scary.

..............................................

Vote! comment! Fan? And check out @thebr0kenhearted fanfic it's awesome!!!! <33

-WonderlessJen<3