The Truth UnFolds

Haha!! Surprise!! i decided since i wont be able to update fast, each time i get a chance ill update 2 chapters!! :D gotta love me right!?

Anyways enjoy.

.....................................................

.............................................

......................

With Chris and Hayley

I am going to kill Avril when i see her!

"Wh...What did she tell you exactly" I stuttered already knowing the answer.

"She told me what she told you and how she thinks we have a thing going on" He smiled

Oh my his smile just takes my breath away.

"Do we have a thing going on?" i asked

I can feel myself blushing now, butterflies in my stomache, but im not gonna get my hopes up i mean who would like me?

"I dont know? Do we?" He said getting closer to me or what it seemed to me.

"Do you want it be?"

"I.... i... ummm..... uh.... "

I was silenced by lips, Chirs is kissing me, He's lips are so warm they sent chills down my spine. Does this mean he wants us to be a thing?

He places his hand on my cheek and kisses me more patenitly, each kiss so soft and gentle. i Pictured fireworks in my head, he is a good kisser. He pulls away and i immidetly stare down.

"Wow...." Chris said in amazement.

i laughed a little "yeah"

"Does this make us a thing?" He asked

I needed to be brave, i gave myself a pip talk , get him now before he ends up with some slutty cheer leader or something.

"I hope that we could... be a thing...." i said stuttering at every word.

"Really!?!?!? so do i, I really like you Hayley" He said smiling real big.

Oh my cow!!! he likes me??? He really likes me? Now what? Is he gonna ask me out or something?

He took My hand and looked me in the eyes and said.

"Hayley would you.... like to be my girlfriend?" He said blushing

".....Yes" I said smilimg real big and blushing so much.

Chris smiled back and hugged me real tight.

"Im going to make you so happy Hayley i promise, nobody well ever try to hurt you agin"

.....................................................

i hope you guys enjoyed it, bare with me for the next couple of weeks i dont know when ill be able to upload again so please be patient.

make sure to check out @PamelaBudden and read her story "Sudden Jump" please and thank you.

i know i have lots of misspellings so i apologize for that and please vote and comment :)

-jen