My New/Old Diary

Hi fans and readers :)

Sorry for the long wait...

Here's this story to make up for not writing sooner lol.

Song of the day : Augustus and the Holiday

..........................................

...........................

..............

Today I did the same routine as yesterday. Woke up, got ready, and left for school.

My first couple of my classes were boring.... and during lunch I realized Christopher wasn't at school today. So instead of hanging out with his friends I sat on a corner.

Sometimes I like being left alone. Elena and her boyfriend past me and called me a loser.

Paul her boyfriend threw a banana pill at me. No.. I didn't say a thing I just got up and walked to my.next class. And after school it started to rain, my mom couldn't pick me up because she was too busy. So I just walked home, this time I forgot my skateboard at home. Half ways home its started raining even harder.

I looked around for cover and spotted an old abandoned house, I ran inside and shook my head so my hair would stop dripping. I stood inside the house til the rain stopped a bit. But as I waited I snopped around the house. I went upstairs and saw all the doors open except one. I got corious and went to open the door.I looked around for anything possibly worth keeping. I looked at the old dusty bed and saw something black peek out from under the pillow. I reached into the pillow and pulled out a old dusty black diary. This could be worth keeping, it was empty. And I've never had a diary before who knows it could be good for me. I stuffed the diary into my backpack and quickly ran out of the house back home.

......................................................

................................

"Jordan you're our only son, we want what's best for you "

"Dad ill be fine, just because im a vegetarian doesn't mean ill die " I told my dad

"Alright Jordan, whatever makes you happy.... I.just don't want the Witzigreuter name end with you "

"Hahaha dad now your just over reacting " I said as I walked in my room.

Being my dad only child freaks him out. He questions me with why im not getting married and such. Our family is rich in this country. Jenovia is a beautiful place, but I miss my home town.

My mom passed away when I was born. My dad said the last words she said was to name me Jordan, Jordan Witzigreuter. And that was it I've seen pictures of my mom and I feel like Ive actually seen her in person. Anyways its Tuesday today and its time for my routine jog. I slipped on some sweats and a T-shirt and left my house.

I always run out in the woods. It could be dangerous but its nice and quit just how I like it.

I decided to take a different route this time I always winder what the left side lead to

As I continued to jog I sang along to the music playing from my i-pod. The more I.jogged the closer I.got to a strange looking house. I stopped right infront of it thinking who lived here.

"Hello?!? Anyone in there?!? " I called out

I waited for about 5 minutes and no one came out. So I went ahead and walked inside, I know it was rude but this was so strange to me I had to see what was inside. The house looked as if it has been empty for years now. I looked all around the house and found nothing. As I was about to walk out of the house I tripped over something. I picked myself and dusted off, I looked down and found a black book

I opened it and it was empty, it looked like a diary. I don't know if I should keep it.

Isn't sorta gay for a guy to have a diary???

Ill keep it but it'll be my journal. It'll left some weights on my shoulders if I could right my problems down on a JOURNAL.

I dusted off the book and jogged back home to take a hot s

Steamy shower.

Sorry for any and all misspellings :(

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Leave a comment please :)