Friends And Alibis

Ello my loving fans ^_^

Today's song is, Misguided Ghosts By: Paramore

Hope y'all like this chapter :3

........................................

............................

................

Wiping my tears away I got comfortable in a dark corner. It was cold but ill be fine with my sweater.

I unzipped my sweater and covered myself with it like a blanket. I started to doze of to sleep when I heard the front door open with a slam. I got scares to I quietly went up stairs to one of the bed rooms and hid in its closet. I could hear the footsteps come quickly upstairs. I slightly closed the closets door and prayed this stranger wouldn't find me. To my luck this stranger walked in to the same room I was in. Jesus don't like me right now I guess. I tried to look and see who the stranger was. Hey maybe it was someone I knew or maybe it'd be a stranger who rapes. Teenagers for fun. As I peeked I realized that it was a Guy, as I noticed the Guy turn around my eyes popped wide open.

It was Christopher, he didn't look so good. His hair was in a mess and he was covered in blood and brusies. I could also tell that there was tears running down his face and his hands were formed into fists.

Christopher quickly turned to a wall and punched it with all his force. "DAMIT!"

I stepped out of the closet and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Chris... what happened?? " I asked

I know its not of my business but im uses to seeing him happy with a big smile on his face lighting up everyone's day.

Chris turned around surprised to see me, he reached to me asking for a hug and he cried in my arms. He couldn't take it anymore whatever made him ache in pain and yern for help. Whatever makes him scream and cry like there's no happiness in him. I hugged him tight hoping it'll help just a bit.

"It'll be alright Christopher, you can talk to me we're friends remember " I assured him.

He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes wiping his tears away.

"You wouldn't want to know..." he said as he turned away and sat on the bed.

I walked over to him and sat right next to him. I took hold of his, it felt so cold he was freezing. I grabbed my sweater and covered him with it.

"Talk to me, im sure ill understand... besides I'd really like a friend to talk too right now" I said

Holding back my tears I faced him and smiled. But I guess I failed because Chris wiped one of those tears that managed to come free. He agreed to talk to me we both played on the bed and talked. I told him about how my mom's in the hospital and my house burned down, and how I felt it was all my fault..

Being the nice person he is he assured me that it was just an accident.

"I guess your right Chris, but I still feel like I could've prevent it from happening. " I took a deep breath and quickly changed the subject " Anyways where were you yesterday and the day before that? " I asked.

"Do you really wanna know? " he replied.

I looked at him. I completely forgot he was all bloody. "Hold that thought" I said

I ran downstairs looked everywhere for a bowl and towel lucky found them and put water in the bowl. Then I headed back upstairs. "OK now you can tell me" I gestured.

"What's that for?? "

"Ima clean you up a bit" I smiled " now on with your story"

"Oh... well you know how you hear stories about abusive parents? "

"Yeah" I replied as I dipped the towel into the bowl and twisted it so it wont soke.

"My dad is one of them...." he stared at me hard trying to figure out what I was thinking about.

I dabbed at the blood on his arms.

"Why is your dad that way?"

"He blames me for my mothers death..." he winced at the pain

" oops sorry... um.. well was it your fault? "

"No id never hurt my mom... see... my mom died of cancer 2 months ago so I understand that my dad hasn't understood that yet"

"Then why is he abusing you?!? He shouldn't even be abusing you in the first place your what 16....17??" I replied a bit angrily

"17 ill be 18 next week. And well I don't know why exactly? I guess it makes him feel better... he doesn't think im suffering so he makes me suffer"

"That's bull!!! " I threw the towel down. " you miss you mum so much! I know you do. Im sorry Christopher but your dads and ass! "

" haha well he can be... but I blame the liquor" HE laughed a bit.

"Oh that's not good Chris, can't you stay at a friends or families house for sometime?"

" yes I could but nobody knows until now only you do"

I started to clean the blood on his face now.

"So im guessing you come here to get away from everything "

He shook his head.

"Look on the bright side you wont be alone today" I smiled big

He laughed "yeah your right "

After I was down cleaning him up I sat next to him and covered us both with my sweater. We talked about things we liked and loved. All the things we are in to. He ended up falling asleep first.

I covered him with the rest of my sweater and decided that tomorrow ill see mum.

And maybe hopefully Chris can move in once we get a new home.

...................................

.....................

..........

Hope you liked it!

Comment please <3

And forgive me for all the grammar errors <3

Bye <333 :3