Someone Has Been Writing In My Diary?

Hello again everyone, i know its been a loooong time since my last update and i have a good reason why i havent.... my phone got disconnected and i havent been able to fan people back or update, so please bear with me and ill do my best to fan and update. So i hope you guys can forgive me and please enjoy this chapter :)

..................................................................

................................

.....................

With Hayley and Christofer.

Yesterday i had so much fun with Chris, he is such a fun guy. He's sweet, adorable and funny. We shopped til we dropped, we picked out clothes for each other and had like a small fashion show in stores which caused people to look at us very wierd. but its ok i didnt care this is as much fun as i had since the fire. Anyways this morning im making Chris some delicious breakfast.

"Goodmorning hayley" Chris said as he walked into the room.

"Goodmorning sleepy head" i smiled to myself. " so you hungry? i made breakfast"

"yes please" he replied.

We sat on the table at our breakfast and laughed about how fun yesterday was. When we finished breakfast we had to get ready for school.

..............................

"Sooo are you guys like a thing?" Avril asked me.

"What!! No?? Why would you think that??"

"Well maybe because you guys are living together in a hotel!!! or maybe because this is the happiest ive ever seen him.... LIKE EVER!!!"

"Well he's in the hotel because.... he wants to keep me company you know and well yeah..." i trailed off.

"Uh huh?" Avril looked at me suspicious

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Chrisofer said.

"Nothing!" i said before Avril can even say anything.

"Ok well you ready to go?" he asked

Now that its after school now Chris and I are gonna be heading back to the hotel.... Wait a mintue.... Chris and i are gonna be all alone in a hotel.... just me and him no adults.... what?? oh no!! im blushing !!! why am i blushing??? do i like christofer?!!!??!!! OMG!!! I think i like him!!!

"Hello... Hayley" Chris repeated.

"um.. yeah sorry i was uh... just in deep thought" i smiled nervously.

We said our byes and headed to the hotel. And im nervous,im finding myself stare at Christofer alot more than i usually do and i mean WOW!!! he is hot!! why didnt i see this before. its like im in the presince of like a super duper major hotty!!

"Uh...Hayley?" Chirs said

"Huh?" i looked at him in surprise.

"You gotta a little um..." he then wipes his mouth.

I copy what he does and to my surprise i was drooling!!! How embarrasing is that!!

"Dont worry, im hungry too" he laughed

.......................................................................

Once we arrived to the hotel Chris right away jumped in the shower. What a relief, well for the time being. I hurry and take out my dairy this has to go in it.

Dear Diary,

I have noticed that since Avril asked if anything was going on between me and Christofer ive been blushing and getting butterflies in my stomache. Is it wierd to say that im starting to like him? I mean he is hot with a capital H>O>T My Name is Jordan Witzigrueter and i have a secert, a secret that can but my whole town in danger....

I stopped and looked at my diary for a moment, i didnt right that did i? Who the heck is Jordan? Unless this was already here and i just didnt notice it....

"Ok Hayley im out of the shower, so whats our plan for today?"

I turned to answer him but as soon as i got a glimpse of him i quickly turned back around.

"Whats wrong?"

"You have no clothes on Chris.... your in just a towel.." i was blushing like crazy. Seeing him like that was ultra hot super sonic sexy!

"Im so sorry Hayley i didnt know that it would bother you" he quickly went into his room to change.

Dear Dairy ,

I JUST SAW CHRISOFER IN JUST A TOWEL !!! ONLY A TOWEL!!!

"Ok Hayley i got clothes on now" He laughed

i turned and said " how about netflixs and popcorn!" i smile.

"Its a date" he replied and laughed.

A DATE!! he just called it a date!! omg!! ok im not gonna freak out or say anything dumb. once i made the popcorn and we decided to watch a zombie movie we heard a knock on the door. i got up to answer the door and i saw him standing there, i can see the anger in his eyes, he was shaking with anger, hands in fist and teeth grinding.

"CHRIS!! HIDE!!!" i yelled out.

His dad ran in pushed me to the floor and ran after Chris. I got up as fast as i could hoping to protect Chris.

"You good for nothing piece of shit!!" His dad yelled out punch after punch.

I can see Chris in a ball trying to protect himself from his dad.

"DAD!!! stop i left a note!!!" Christofer yelled out.

Then his dad started to kick him harder and harder each time. I saw his face my Christofers face each time his dad kicked pain shot right threw his whole body. And i couldnt just stand here and watch this happen, so i ran and hopped on Chris's dad's back.I started to punch him wherever i could. He started to get angrier now.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!" He yelled. He grabbed my head and tossed my to the floor on my back. It hurt so bad.

As i got up i saw him walk towards Chris again. So i ran and this time he caught me, he threw me to the floor and slapped me, and he kicked me over and over again. i cried out in pain , eyes swelling with tears. he called me names and kicked me some more makin me cough out blood. As long as it wasnt Chirstofer, I felt a tug on my hair then a sharp pain on my back, his dad tossed me to the wall.

"Dont you come home you hear me boy!! ill kill you if i ever see you near my property your no son of mine!" He said then walked out of the hotel with the door slamming shut.

I layed there to weak to open my eyes and look for Chris, to weak to get up and help him like i did before, how could he have such a horrible father. Why didnt anyone help him before?

"H....Hayley" I heared Chris cry out.

I gotta try and look i need to see that he's ok, i was able to open my eyes and i saw him. He was fine but he was crying, he pulled me into his arms and let out tears.

"Chris its alright he's gone he wont hurt you anymore, just dont go home ok?" i said as i wipped his tears away.

"I gotta clean you up" he said shaking the saddnes away and picking me up.

He took me to my bedroom and started to clean me off. I wasnt too hurt.

"Chris im fine ,just a little beaten up but ill live" I smiled at him.

He looked down, my heart skipped a beat, he was more beautiful than i could ever imagen.

"Im sorry for what he did Hayley" He said as he stared at me.

" Chris its alright i couldnt bare to see you hurt again like before" I said sqinting at the memory.

"Can i tell you something that is so random, i meant to tell you before my dad came in"

"Sure what is it"

"Avril told me what you and her where talking about and i was wondering.... well my question is, Do you like me?"

...........................................................................

i hope you guys liked it :)

-jen