The Hunt Is On

Hey everyone :) guess what? im sick :( and it sucks.

anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

..............................................

Christofer's P.O.V

I've been walking through the woods for a couple of hours now I haven't found Hayley yet but I sense I am getting pretty close to her by now. I've been feeling like someone has been following me. I kept hearing extra foot steps. But I did my best to ignore it.

Jordan's P.O.V

Ive been following my prey for a couple hours I haven't got it yet because I was curious to know where he was going. He looked focoused he was a bit taller than me but I know I can take him down. He had sorta longish hair probably short I can't tell, he was covered in tattoos. And he was skinny.

"Who's there!?!?!" I heard him say.

I stopped in my tracks and started to climb up the tree, I watch from above as my meal searched around to see who was following him. He saw no one and continued to walk. It was starting to get dark, it'll be fast and easy to just snatch him at night while he slept.

But sadly he never did, he just kept walking and walking, damn this Guy could walk. I noticed he closed his eyes for awhile and smiled to himself.

"Im coming for you Hayley" he said.

Hayley....... Hayley why does that name sound so familiar? Do I know this person? Hayley....hmmmm.... oh right Hayley is the missing girl. Can this Guy have to do with why she's missing. if I save her ill be a hero.

-Imagination-

"Oh Jordan you saved Hayley" girl dramaticly hugs me "thank you so much"

"Jordan thank you for saving me, your my hero" Hayley says while rushing up to me.

"Anytime baby" I say like Elvis and kiss her.

-Back to reality-

Ha yeah that'll be awesome. ill get lots of girls and be loved. Ha ha yes!!!

I look down and realize the Guy is gone...

"What the what???!!!"

I think to myself for just a minute and I lose him. Great now what.

"Chris!!!!" I heard some yell.

Holy shit, I raced through the trees to see who was the damsel in distress. And what I saw wasn't a pretty picture.

..............................................................

sorry for any misspellings and sorry for the late update guys.

vote, comment and fan :)

love, Jen <3