Chapter 1

~Third POV~
It was the end of class so Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka were all walking home.

~Izukus POV~
Me, Uraraka, and Iida all parted our ways after saying goodbye to each other. I walked for about 10 minutes until my house came into view.

"Mom I'm home!" I called out as I walked inside and took my shoes off along with my bag.

"I'm in the kitchen!" she called back.
I walked into the kitchen to see my mom setting the table so we could eat.

"Hey honey, could you finish setting up the table so I finish making the plates?" she said

"Of course mom" I said as I walked towards the silverware and set them on the table. I sat down just as my mom placed a bowl of chicken and rice in front of me, got some for herself, and sat down across from me.

"So how was school?" she asked me taking a bite of food.

"It was great! We learned more about capturing and escaping villains!" I said excitedly eating some of my food after.

"That's great honey " she told me as I looked up and tilted my head to the side, she seemed to have a look of worry on her face.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked as I set my silverware down.

"Look I need to talk to you about something," she said as she looked down at her bowl. Why is she avoiding eye contact, I thought to myself. Then she spoke and said something that I would have never expected her to say

"We're moving to America"

"What?!" I was in total shock.

"We're leaving?!" I shouted standing up.

"I can't leave what about my friends and my teachers. I have a life here!" I exclaim, Why does she want to leave now?!

"Look dear, I know you want to stay but I think this will be a great opportunity for us, we can have a fresh start it won't be that bad. You'll make friends quickly." She told me I just stayed silent and sat back down. Until curiosity got the best of me

"When do we leave?" I asked, wanting to be able to see my friends one last time.

"We leave tomorrow afternoon" she exclaimed still looking down.

"Why so soon? How long have you been thinking about this?!" I said wondering.

"I've been thinking about it for a while and I've already applied for a job there," she said as she looked up.

"Look I know you don't want to leave but if you can get all packed up after dinner then tomorrow morning you can go say goodbye to your friends," she said a little happier.

"How does that sound?" she asked hesitantly looking down again.

"I guess that's okay." I replied looking down at my food.

"Okay, great! So when your done eating go pack your stuff please!" she told me excitedly as she looked up seeming a lot happier.

"Yeah, alright," I said as we continued eating in silence.

~After Dinner~
~Izukus POV~
I cleaned up my plate and told my mom that I was going to pack. I started with my clothes.

~After Packing his Clothes~
~Izukus POV~
Once my clothes were all packed I moved on to some of the pictures I have. I grabbed one from off the wall and it was one of me and Kacchan when we were younger and friends, there were a couple of pictures from when we were younger hanging on my wall. Although we've been getting along a lot better than we were at the beginning of the year.