Part 7

Family tragedy
        👇🏾
            👇🏾
            We sat down at the table i wanted to know everything about Ms.Maggy now! "in the mist of this all I've learned so far that she has twin boys. The one that Passed away is Kevin. " I said look Ms.Maggy we can't help you if we don't know your history🤷🏾‍♀️. " She took a deep breath as Johnathan, My Dad and myself listened. 'Child long ago'  I'd went out got Pregnant 🤰🏾 I had Twin Boys Kevin & Kelvin. Now Kelvin was away into troubled.   " She looked at us dead in the eye and said' that nice brick corner house that you came and found me🏡 " well I used to own before I had taken sick 😷.
My son Kelvin' tried to place me in a nursing home and wanted me to sign everything over to him. She twisted her fingers saying 'Somehow he made it happen. My son Kevin left home Long ago For work' And school to become something he made sure all the bills were paid. " Kelvin got into some kind of Gang over the years and things Started looking rough around the house 🏡. "  I packed my things and I moved in the basement. Until Kelvin found out ' When Kelvin would get mad he would kick me out and lock 🔐 everything so that I couldn't eat or take a bath. " I would use the store restroom which is about a block away from here. "I stopped her and said Ms.Maggy say no more......I said so where's Kelvin Now? She says Child I don't Know 🤷🏾‍♀️ probably one foot in the grave behind his brother. "She started crying 😭 😭 Not My Baby'  with her face in her hands. ' I said we'll get through this together.
Ring 🔔 Ring 🔔  I Said Babe can you get that? Johnathan walked over to the living room to grab my cell phone 📲 I can hear him Say Hello! Yes Ma''mm ( oh that would be great and thank you all so much  for Calling. Johnathan heads back into the  kitchen and says' that was The funeral director Ms. Owens She was just letting the families know that everything was ready. She was just settling everything up.
I said well that's good everything is going as Planned. My daddy Says Maggy " would you like to continue living here with me? My son Brandon is never around unless I call him. I can let you use the bedroom that we have extra. " So what do you think? She smiled so big, she was also  teary eyed. She says thank you so much for everything that you have done for me.
   I said no problem "I also told her if she wanted to do this funeral in private so that she can have peace with her son I would definitely be behind 100%. I can't believe this little old lady went threw so much and held this in for so long. Johnathan says baby can I speak wit you for a moment? I said sure Excuse us! He says babe' the funeral director asked for the address also. I said what for? She said they want Ms.Maggy to identify something she found on the body and this will lead to who Murdered her son. Or give them leads on what happened because this was a personal item that belonged to someone and he yanked it and it was balled up on his hand when he died. My jaw dropped instantly. What's really going on?🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ I walked away ' and went up to Ms.Maggy
I Said Ms.Mags the police are going to come and talk to you. She said what for ? I said they found a lead that can help you find out who did this to your son! She says ok ' I'm gonna walk on the porch I need some fresh air. I said a quick prayer and waited on the police to pull up.