Famiy Tragedy Part 1

Part 1 (Family Tragedy )
  👇🏾
      👇🏾
          Hi My Name Is Rita I'm from Albany New Mexico 🇲🇽 my parents moved here when my father once served in the Military. I turned 18 and moved back to the US. It was Valentines night I met this Guy named Jonathan 15 years ago. We have been married for 10 years. Well I can Brag all day because Jonathan is a great man he decided to do something special for me on this night❤️❤️. "He had 🌹 , candy 🍬  and every single year he buys me a Brand new ring 💍 from Zales 😍🌟.
"Jonathan Called my phone 📲 And Said Ri!" Come outside! " I was like hold on I gotta put my wig on Crazy Man😂' he laughed and said hurry before they leave"" Mind you it's always something going down on our neighborhood. ' So I'm rushing to be nosey lol. Not even noticing I had done put my hair on backwards 😂😂. We lived on the 8th Floor " I hopped in the elevator of our Apartment Duplex ,pressed #1 & Headed Down.
" When I buzzed myself out to open the gate of the elevator' the Police man was outside.  " I said Jonathan what's going on? The policeman says 👮🏾‍♀️ ma'mm Get Back Please ✋🏾! " I was like what did he do Officer? Nervous as fuck because, Jonathan never got into any trouble. "John jerked his arm from the police, And instantly  they threw him to the ground.
" I ran towards them not caring if I went to Jail or not 🤷🏾‍♀️ " they said Ma'mm get Back we are in the middle of a interrogation.
I was walking away & calling our Lawyer at the same time ' "The Officer stops me & Says Miss!! Can you hold on just a second ' walking towards me with Only one of Jonathan's Hands in the cuffs 🤔. " I stopped and said give me a moment ✋🏾 I'm making calls.
" He Says ma'mm Just listen.
By this time I cussed his ass out and said' IM ON THE FUCKN PHONE 😡.
" He yelled and told John' Sir get on your knees now!!!!
" I stopped and turned around and said Officer Please don't hurt him. 
" When I turned around 'Jonathan was right there in front of me which a Big rock & a Aet Of Keys ' Now I know Jonathan was trying to buy a house 🏡 and become a home owner 🙌🏾💎. The officer let his cuff go & He Said "RITA " WILL YOU MARRY ME AGAIN??"I been wanting to renew our Vows. Mind you I was still kinda shaken up because I thought he was in trouble, but all along he paid off the cops to make a perfect Proposal '😳 tears rolled down my face, and the officers were laughing and wiping their faces' they were all teary eyed also..
"I said Yes yes yes ' Before you know it I seen a brand  new Candy Red Jaguar" with a big White Bow on the Hood Pull around the parking Lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
He says Baby This is Yours Also.....
He stood up & we kissed so hard and nasty at the same time. " People I the Parking Lot were videoing and Cheering Jonathan On. ☺️☺️
All I can say Was I love you and thank you ☺️
Jonathan says' After this go back upstairs & get yourself together. "I'm not finished yet!!!
" He also says Baby Make sure your wig is on right this time and laughed at me 😂😂.
I ran upstairs because I was ready for everything that my Husband had in store for me. " All These Years together he has been full of surprises for me & him.
"We are madly in Love as you can see🤷🏾‍♀️😍.
But don't let this fool you because it took a lot for us to get where we are now. "I wanna let you in on a little secret 😬 about me and my husband. "There was some illegal things he did in his past but being his wife I'm going to stand by him through thick and thin.
If anyone was to find out what he has done in his past we would both be in a world of trouble.
" I went inside to get ready, I pulled out the Tightest dress in my closet 👗 , with a pair of my stilettos 👠.
" I called my sister Rasheed  to tell her the good news she didn't answer me 🤔 which I find real funny because she always answers no matter what!
" I called my Poppa ' to tell him to let the family know that I was renewing my Vows. "All of them has Joy in their voices 😁😆😁. " I said Poppa did you see or Talk to Rasheed? "He said No Baby She was on her way to New York For a business trip for her new Promotion at her job. " I said Oh! Maybe that's why she couldn't answer me. "But it's no Biggie I just wanted to tell her the good News.
  ' Poppa Says Ri' hold on I have another call on the line
I said Ok 👌🏾 "I waited for the longest for him to click back over to talk. But he took to long so I hung up and went getting ready for my Date..
" As I was in the shower 🚿 I kept hearing my phone ring over and over again..
It could wait until I'm finished ' It kept constantly ringing so I hopped out of the shower 🚿 and ran to the phone with a towel around me.
I had 6 missed calls from Poppa". 7 Missed Calls from my mom, and like 10 in a row from Jonathan 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️.
   " I called all of them back and no one answered" Now what can possibly be that important for them to be calling me like this and not answer when I call back. " That burns Me up! Finally my friend hit me up' She Says Rita! Can I come By? I said sure but I'm in a rush me and Jonathan has Plans in a Few' *<beep<beep> beep. " I said Girl let me call you back it's My Dad!
" I said Hello' Poppa Was Crying historically 😭😭
He says Rita! Don't panic 'but your Sister has been in a horrible Car Accident 😳😳 she flipped her car and was ejected yards away from the crash. ( I'm sorry Rita' But Rasheed didn't make it😓😓😓😓😭😭
"My whole world just crumbled into pieces 😓😢
I sat on the Phone Poppa Was still talking My Mind went completely Blank I didn't even hear him saying anything anymore  I was sick 🤮🤮.
  Jonathan rushed right over' he walked in and Hugged me' and we both dropped to the floor together.
" He says baby we can cancel everything ' because I know this is rough. " I Still was numb and couldn't say a word. "I just Cried and he just held me😓😥
" I'm not gonna ask Why? Because that would be selfish of me. I said!
My Baby Sister is really Gone! 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
   Jonathan says baby' C'mon I'm gonna take you to your family! )I nodded my head.
We packed clothes got in the car and headed out 😥😥 I still didn't say a word for at least 30mims into the ride.
" I finally said" Jonathan if anything happens Just know I love you ❤️ "He said I love you to baby and I'm here with you every step of the way....
After that we both were silent for the rest of the ride.
"John knows me well I'm not much of a talker when I'm hurt and he always respected my wishes😌
" Once we make it to the family house I'll have more information for you about our family situation. Until then keep Your family close and tell them you love them every chance you get‼️