Part 5

👇🏾
         👇🏾
             Now this makes two of us that has to go down to the Funeral home and identify our loved ones 😥 The detective says the body in the trunk of the car is so messed up they can't let her see at the scene ♥️❤️ 'I said Miss Maggy I'll give you a ride we both have to be at the same place. " She looks up at me eyes full of tears and said, Rita my children has done me so wrong , disowned me, beat me, and threw me out. I should not go down to the Morgue with you, but just because God gave me this child I'm going to always be a mother first. I said Let's head back to the house 🏡 and get cleaned up and have coffee. I grabbed her by the hand 🖐🏾 and walked her to the car. The ride ask to the house was complete silence. We made it Back, I walked around and opened the door for Miss Mags. We walked in the house I started coffee and Called Jonathan off aside." I said baby this woman needs us. He asked me what was going On? He says I knows she homeless, but baby we can help her with anything.. I stopped him and said no it's way more than this that she is battling with. "She's going threw the same thing we are but it's a little different. " I told him the story I had so far and about someone dumping her son off in the truck of a car infront of his house🏡. Johnathan says' Lord Jesus help us. I told him they couldn't let her identify his body because it was to bad to look at around the crime scene so she's going to have to come with us when we go and Veiw Rasheed's body as well. " So we both walked back towards the kitchen to talk with Miss Maggy' and as we turn into the kitchen my dad and Miss Mags was having a moment. He had his arms wrapped around her saying we are going to get through this together! You are apart of us now I'm guessing she told him the story about what happened.
Me and Johnathan walked back into the living room and let them finish talking. I said babe! You never know what the next person is going through. And God sends people into your life with they're in the need just in time. "He hugged me around my neck and says baby, God is Good if you believe in him and have faith, no weapon formed against any of us shall prosper. (And the driver of this vehicle will not prosper either. ) He says we'll get through this by his Grace 🙌🏾.
I said well we have to get ready to go to the funeral home soon the director told us to be there at a certain time. He says grab your things' I'll go and gather everyone up. My brother Brandon says I'll drive my car and follow behind you and meet you all there. We all got inside the Jeep and headed to the funeral home. Traffic was heavy so Johnathan took a short cut. We made it to the funeral home really fast.
Ms.Chaisity Owens, was waiting for us, this woman treated us as if we were part of her family, she made us feel so comfortable in her place of business.
I pulled her aside and  spoke with her about Miss Maggy's situation. "She said don't worry I have this under control. We all sat at the round table drank water & coffee to talk and discuss our wishes for our loved ones." Miss Maggy says excuse me but I don't have anything to even pay for my son, and he has a brother that doesn't talk to our family at all so I'm not sure how my behalf is going to work out.
Ms.Owens says I'm sorry to hear that Ma'mm but don't worry. I have something special for the both of your families. " At this point I didn't know what she meant by that. She says are you all ready for the viewing and identifying?? We all said yes.
We walked in the back of the place it was getting colder by the minute. We went to Miss Mags, son first he mad so messed up she didn't know which one he was😳😳 she says hold on I can tell by the foot. She walked down to his feet' she fell too her knees, and yelled ohhhh Noooo Kevin.......... I ran to her to lift her up on her feet. She says this is my baby boy" he doesn't bother anybody he has never been in trouble a day in his life. His twin brother is the Trouble maker... Loooorrddd noooo not my Baby........ They took the wrong One 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥. Things got so bad we didn't even want to view my sister today. We asked Ms. Owens if we could come back tomorrow and finish.
We have a lot of Praying to do 🙌🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 this lady needs us.