Chapter 11~ A Clean Slate

Start from the beginning

The blonde girl, whose name I still don't know, the boys, and I were beyond tired. We had pulled all-nighters three nights in a row, in hope that Stormie would wake up then. It had been one week since we came here. But no luck, just the same daily reports of her health from the doctors.

Then Stormie's heart monitor started beating rapidly, indicating that her heartbeat was- getting faster? The six of us rose out of our seats tiredly, walked over to the edge of her bed.

Then her eyes flashed open, as she took a lungful of air.

"Stormie?" Louis murmured, surprise in his tone.

The red haired blinked for a minute, and tried to sit up. Unfortunately, the six of us were frozen with shock to help her. She gave up, and slumped back down. Then she grimaced, rubbing her chest. She sat up slightly, her body in a slightly vertical position. She looked slightly confused.

Finally Niall spoke, breaking the silence, "Er- do you recognize any of us?" He asked nervously, his blue eyes fixated on her.

"You're One Direction," She replied flatly, almost immediately. I hated the fact that there was no emotion whatsoever in her voice, nor in her face.

The blonde girl stepped forward, and spoke for the first time since she got here, "What's the last thing you remember?"

The words seemed to echo off the walls, and Stormie furrowed her eyebrows in focus. After a while, my fears were confirmed. But then she turned her head towards the window, I realized she was looking at her reflection. She snapped her head back to us. That's when she froze.

Her breathing rapidly sped up, her eyes that were once dead, were full of fear. I ran over to her side, and I grabbed her hand, "Alyssa, are you okay? You look rather ill. Maybe I should ca-",

"I'm fine Harry! But how do you know my real name?" She gasped, ripping her hand away from mine. I was a little stung from that, and it must have shown on my face because she looked rather guilty.

 "The medic told me when she called me from your phone," Zayn commented, holding up a white iPhone. She narrowed her brilliant blue-green eyes, and cursed under her breath.

I tried to grab her hand again, but she kept her hands to herself. She surveyed the room, and her eyes widened. She leaned over painfully, and pressed a small button. A minute later, the nurse who had been checking on her all week came in.

"You're awake Alyssa!" The nurse exclaimed, "Why didn't any of you get me?" She snapped, steering towards us. I noticed Stormie winced when the nurse mentioned her real name. I wonder why, it's a lovely simple name?

"I just woke up like five minutes ago," Stormie grumbled, leaning forward painfully to allow the nurse to examine her bandages. The nurse declared that she was going to give Stormie a pain medication, but warned her that it was quite strong.

"Can you guys leave except for Eden?" Stormie asked, after the nurse gave her the meds, and ran out. I narrowed my eyes, and Liam shot me a warning glance. I rose up and walked out of her room with the lads.

A couple of minutes later I heard a loud crash, and loud screams and yells. I jumped, but Zayn grabbed hold of my shirt. He shook his head, and then pressed his ear to the door. I copied his movements. The door was shockingly cold as I pressed my ear to the door.

"Where's Rydar? Eden spill the truth!" I heard Stormie scream, muffled.

"I haven't heard from her!"

"EDEN! I'm serious!"

"I haven't been to the hotel room in a week! I don't know where she is!"

"She hasn't been answering my texts or calls!"

"I don't believe you!"

"Fine, don't believe me. Call me when you heal, maybe we'll talk then," I heard Eden retort, muffled.

"Eden! WAIT! Don't go, I need you!" I heard Stormie cry out, again muffled and distorted from the walls.

The door opened, and we all jumped back, casually pretending we didn't just listen to the whole arguement. I saw a chair turned over in the background. The blonde narrowed her eyes at us, and flipped her hair out of her face.

"You won't be seeing much of me around anymore, I can see that Stormie clearly doesn't need me. Good night," She retorted, and she walked down the corridor, and out of our sight.

  What the hell has just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Liam's P.O.V)

When the blonde girl walked away, I was incredibly pissed off. Nobody should abandon their best friend when they are in the hospital! That is just plain rude. The other boys looked incredibly knackered.

"You guys just go back to the hotel room, I'm going to check on Stormie," I told the others, "You guys look knackered. Harry gave me a pointed look, and I shot a withering look in return. I walked into the room.

Stormie was giggling, and I immediately knew it was the pain meds that the nurse gave her. She motioned for me to come forward with her finger, a mischievous grin spread on her lovely face. I walked forward and leaned in.

"What would you like?" I asked patiently, cautious.

"This," She murmured, under the influence of the pain medication.

She pulled me down to her, and she crashed her lips onto mine.

And I started kissing back.