Bite Me Again Chapter 05

Start from the beginning

"Um-" I blushed trying to cover the hand.

"Aw you like somebody?" Alex teased.

"I don't like anybody," I said bitterly.

It's not like I'm lieing to my best friends. I just daydream about him a lot. It's like those tiny crushes that teens have when they see a hot celebrity. Sure you have a bunch of posters of them and everyone loves them, but deep down inside you know that they'll never love you back.

"Is it that 'hot' guy Michelle was talking about?" Heather asked.

I nodded my head slowly and turned around blushing heavily. I lied my head on my desk to avoid people seeing me. The bell rang and I picked up my journal and stuffed it in my backpack trying to get the hell out of this class. Once I did I actually waited for Heather and Alex.

"Hey do you know what class Kimberly has right now?" Alex asked while walking with us in the hallways.

"Kimberly who?" Heather asked.

"Kimberly Bernelle?" I asked.

"I don't know her last name. She's tall and has straight blond hair. The girl you saw before 1st period Lilani,"

"Oh that girl," I said sarcastically.

"Does she hate me or something?" Heather asked.

Alex smiled. "I wouldn't be surprise if she did," he joked.

"Shut your face Alex," Heather responded. "She gives me the most bitchiest looks."

I chuckled. "You're not the only one. Do you like her or something?"

"Maybe, but since I'm a player, well you know how I do," Alex joked winking his eye which made him look like he was having a stroke.

"Hey Heather!" someone shouted. Heather ignored it. Alex left us for Kimberly.

I don't hate Kimberly or anything but she seems so darn perfect. Her straight hair has no split ends and it seems like she needs to brush it for hours though.

"Heather um- what's my next class?" I asked stupidly.

"God Damn that car must hit you hard if you can't remember. You have gym with me, remember?" she responded stretching out the word remember.

"So tell me about this Damon guy. What does he look like?"

I really hate talking about him but why the hell do people always bring him up."He's super pale and he has dark hair and the lightest blue eyes."

"Can I meet him?" she asked sweetly.

"No," I answered a little to quickly. He'll probably kill her in a heartbeat but I can't tell Heather. "There's nothing going on between us anyways," I said blushing again making it even more obvious that I was lying.

"Mhmm, what ever you say," she told me realizing I didn't want to talk about 'it'.

"Hey babe," a masculine voice came from behind. Next thing you know Heather is being pulled away from me from behind while giggling heavily.

I turned around to see the football player Malik wrapping his muscular arms around Heather, the both of them giggling. When did Heather get a boyfriend? I grinned at the thought. Ah fudge, someones on my back! I slightly turned my head around to see it was Michelle.

"What's up best friend?!" she said.

I let go of her skinny legs down. "Nothing much, how much do you weigh best friend?" I joked stroking the back of my knee.

"Shut up! For your information muscle is heavier then fat."

"Whatever you say best friend."

We walked upstairs to the locker room and changed into our gym clothes.We basically just played volleyball the whole period which I'm pretty good at. Poor Michelle she can't even serve. I feel bad for her.

I glanced over at the boy's side of the gym and they are playing basketball. In the corner of my right eye I saw Stefan hovering around the ball. I observed him carefully. It wasn't a surprise when he made the basket.

Bam!! The ball hit me on straight in the face. I licked my lips only to taste pure blood. Sure it hurts,but I refused to keep my eyes off of Stefan. He suddenly stopped all of a sudden and started to play again. I started to suck on my lips to hide the blood.

"Lilani you okay?" Heather asked.

[Stefan's POV]

The heavenly scent quickly spread throughout the gym, or so I thought. I hesitated for a second and let the other team score a point or two. I quickly turned my head to where the scent came from and realized it was that girl I ran into earlier.

She was pretty cute. What was her name? I had to know because there was definitely something unusual about her.

Damon POV

I walked up to the school parking lot waiting for Stefan and Lilani's arrival. A few people started walking out of the building and then came more. It sure as hell is a good thing I fed already otherwise I'd go crazy by now. Some of the high school girls were staring at me in awe. I don't blame them after all I am definitely the more handsome Salvatore.

"Hello Bonnie," I said walking up to her car.

"Stay the hell away from me or I'll kill you," she threatened getting in her car.

I don't know how she can hate such a beautiful person. I ignored  her and rolled my  eyes. Out comes Elena with Stefan. I couldn't make out what they were saying though. She kissed him which felt like a scratch.

Out comes Lilani with some other child. I observed them carefully. Lilani's so cute with her alert looking eyes and she actually noticed, but I'm not surprise I mean who wouldn't notice me?

"Hey can you give me a second?," she asked him.

Her pretty wavy hair was swaying so beautifully that I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend, or does she? That shouldn't matter. Let me rephrase that it doesn't. Remember Damon, she has the Jewel of Life and she can kill you if it pleased her. Do not enrage her.

"Hey gorgeous!" I blurted out. She stared straight at me. Her cheeks immediately becoming a delicious red.

"Hi," she told me smiling at me. I love how she so nice  to me. Not all girls are like that."So what did you want to show me?"

"Um- yeah,  about that. I was gonna take you to my house, but if you want to leave me alone in this cold weather,"

She looked back at that boy and then back at me. Her face was so innocent and pure that it kind of hurts to actually play her, but I need that necklace.