Bite Me Again Chapter 04

Become a fan!!! TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS SERIES PLEASE!!!! i'M REALLY DESPERATE FOR FANS AND COMMENTS.....i HOPE U ENJOY CHAPTER 4.. LILANI FINALLY GOES TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!! And i really want to get on the what's hot page again!! help a sister out..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilani's POV

I sat down in the chair shocked at what I just heard. Is it possible that he could be lying? Damon you are such an ass!!!! I turned off my computer not giving a damn about my report. Why didn't my parents ever tell me? Millions of questions are passing my mind with no answers. Some were not even about the witch thing.

Part of me didn't mind now. Maybe it's a good thing. Not everyone was born a witch. Maybe it's rare. I grinned at the thought of being rare and special. If I am a witch maybe my parents are witches too! Maybe I'm the only who knows.

I grabbed hold of my necklace. My mind started changing to a bunch of off subject questions. Why does Damon want this? How did he know I was a witch? What are we having for lunch tomorrow? What am I going to wear tomorrow? Does anybody else in my family know about this?

I ran to the door,maybe a little to fast. My head smashed into the door causing my head to bruise. I rubbed it gently. For some reason I stopped. Maybe it's better if I don''t tell. I should really go to bed. I sat down on my bed and immediately went under the covers forcing my eyes to go to sleep, but they refuse to. I turned on my night light to make me feel more safe.

(Narrator)

That night Lilani went to sleep dreaming that Damon killed her family.

"Damon!" she cried," How could you?"

Damon walks over to Lilani and looks deeply into her red puffy eyes. He gave her the most evil grin. "I was hungry." he told her with blood all over his lips.

A spilt second later she woke up realizing it was three o'clock in the morning. She was more terrified of Damon more then ever..

(Lilani POV)

At six o'clock in the morning I finally woke up, practically dragging my self off the bed. I looked into the mirror only to see my hair was a big tangle of mess. I sighed heavily while grabbing a brush off my drawer. It took me seven minutes to untangle it.

"Lilani wake up!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"I already am!" I replied while walking over my closet.

After quite some time I decided to wear something simple. Today I decided to wear my super man shirt under my purple tank top  and some light blue skinny jeans. I topped it off with my black converse and my pink and blue striped scarf. I know it sounds weird but it actually looks good. I then went to go pee and quickly came back to my bedroom.

"Easy come, easy go , that's just how you live oh-" my phone rang.

I quickly grabbed it, not really caring who it was."Hello?"

"Lilani!' a familiar voice answered.

"Kyle?" I replied.

Kyle Weston  is  my awesome child hood friend. We were friends since fourth grade and that's all we'll ever be, really good friends. He looks like he could be my cousin or something. He has the same blackish brownish hair as I do. Although he has the cutest light brown eyes. His olive skin color makes him look like those surfer dudes you see on t.v. Even though almost all the girls love him, he must have have the strictist mom ever. For heaven's sake he sleeps at  eight thirty!