14. The Prince talks today

Start from the beginning

"Rob the abomination! Tonight's plan, I ought to applaud, was a masterpiece! You signed out of your duties, went home, everyone knows. Who would believe me if I say you came back into my room at night through a window that you cannot break open, I have to let you in!"
Taehyung started laughing as more tears escaped his eyes and glistened his cheeks.

"But why did I let you in, they will question? Oops! What do I say now? Because I'm in love with him and I wished to spend a night together? With a man! A guard at that!" His laugh was getting progressively rambunctious and any moment a night guard could descry it.

That is however least of Jungkook's prime concerns. Major of it being how the royal had gotten it all very very very wrong. He was never to be finagled.  Everything they both had was indeed very real, but he was in no position to testify.

"And before the concern of the robbed crown there will a new conundrum. The astray Prince must be hanged! Exile him!" Taehyung clutched his stomach laughing while not a single millimeter of his cheek not covered with his tears.

"This so hilarious, my stomach hurts!" but then he suddenly stops laughing and struds down to the guard bending down eye to eye with the other. This was when the first fat tear rolled down Jungkook's eyes making his nose flare, his chin wobble.

"But you know what hurts even more Jungkook-ssi?" he took the other's hand and touched his index finger on his chest sending sensation of a heart drumming to burst out, twinning Jungkook's own. "This hurts the most."

The older looses his restrain at this, letting his tears fall down liberally, abundantly making himself a sobbing mess while the younger was no different. One a betrayer and one betrayee

Taehyung sat down on the far corner of the bed lifting up the jute box into his lap. "Let's discuss the outcome you will serve for it." he pushed the box in front of jungkook who was vigorously wiping his tears but to no avail, new ones came out just as quick.

He peeped inside the box seeing a chest that he took out inquisitively. He had seen those kinds of chests before, used to store sharp weaponry. He was instantly reminded of something.

A legend that once his mother had mentioned about. One where in the worst kind of offense, the delinquent was given the most expensive blady weapons and asked to kill himself at the very moment. His mouth went dry.

With trembling hands he unclutched the chest and lifted the lid with a dawdling speed to somehow make taut for a few more moments. However when he did, his eyes widened immeasurably.

It was no weapon of self mutilation. In the chest was

The crown

Former queen's and now taehyung's- crown.

"W-wha.. w-why?" Jungkook somehow managed to let out whilst sobbing ballistic still looking at the jewel.

"This is was it was all about, is it not? You want to get your mother treated? Am I wrong?"  Jungkook's head snapped so quick enough to cause a whiplash. Everything Taehyung stated previously was a calculation, this however was not. This was shear fact.
How can he possibly be aware of that.

"Don't be startled that way. Let's just say Yerin was not the only one who followed you outside yesterday."
Jungkook felt contemptuous but oh how he knew he deserves to feel that way.

"Remember that promise I made to you?" Jungkook nodded. Ofcourse he remembers. How disdained must the prince be to grant such kind words to a backstabber.

"Like had I mentioned, I keep my promises. And I will keep this one too." shock after shock Jungkook was not volunteerly quite. He merely had no words to assauge his appraisals.

"I will still protect you with the best of me. If Yerin is not eloping with you, you needn't be worried for I take accountability for her well being as well like had I pledged to."

"Wh-why?" Jungkook was wailing in his tears as hiccupped out.

"You genuinely wish to know why?" the other nodded wiping his tears uselessly. "because I'm in love with you." he said shrugging.

"I'm in love with a deceitful, artful opportunist. A betryer. A backstabber. A greedy human being. Yet here I am, what can I say except for something you already are aware of.. I'm the fool."

Jungkook closed his eyes letting more salt water to abscond. His breathing getting ragged more and more as his chest heaved in compensation. He wished to squall out loudly, wail like a baby. But what right did he have?

A love confession that sounded like a proclamation of animosity. A scornful disdained etched after every sentence like full stop.

"What happened between us earlier, the fornication activity we did has only a selfish vindication.
I'm afraid I will never be magnetized towards anyone even close to what I had with you, I shall not allow myself to. So I wished to feel what it felt like to give yourself to someone completely. In a raw naked form. Experiment, if I may."  taehyung's now dry cheeks saw a new one roll down but he promised himself that this will be the last one. For now.

"And the ulterior motive, to say the least, was for you to not forget me. I went ahead and added myself on another list of yours.
As one of your thefts and one of your-

"Tae, d-don't you dare c-complete that sentence."

"And as one of your fucks." Taehyung completes anyway with a whisper of disgust.  "Oh and, it's your highness to you."
Jungkook felt it too, the disgust. Of failing to make the other feel that he was anything but that unholy word for him.

"Regardless." Taehyung cleared his throat again. "You can take the crown, I loath it now anyway. I will manage my way here about it's misplacement, not that it's your worry anyhow. However, in return of all this I only wish for one thing. Which is easier than eating bread for you."

"I wish you leave Arauna and never show me your face ever again."

"Now get out!"

================================

One entire chapter of only Taehyung talking.. MF queeen!?

Angst! angst! angst!

Anygays.. Did you like this chapter?

Yes? No?  Burrito?

Also.. I hope you all are safe and staying at home and not reading Wattpad on a train station!

Take care ♥

Bye bye. 

👋🤚👋🤚👋🤚👋🤚👋🤚👋