01

Jason Mack

It had been a few days since the club situation and Toosii had only agreed to performing at concerts or events, he said the shit was not worth his life. He agreed to only performing at higher end clubs, with a six-man bodyguard crew. This hasn't been the first time someone wanted to take our heads off. It had been other rappers who wanted his spot.

I groaned as I released myself in this broad mouth, She was somebody I had picked up at the mall a few hours before. I put my Johnson back in his place and patted her shoulder. "So that's it?" She questioned standing up putting her hand on her hip and wiping her bottom lip.

I looked all around the room, then shrugged. She'll get the hint, I lit a blunt then stood up and nudged her towards the door. "Bounce bitch." I chuckled and walked towards the kitchen calling Toos and our boy Yosi.

As soon and Yosi picked up, Toos picked up afterwards. I scratched the back of my neck and set my phone up. "You finna sell a few bags?" Yosi asked.

"Man shut up, you ain't no drug dealer?" Toos said laughing, lighting a blunt.

"and bitch you are?" Yosi clapped back fanning him off.

I laughed at both of them as I was really the only drug dealer here. They was my brothers but they was only good and music, if they was serious these mfs could really move shit. But the way they carried themselves they was too careless and would get my shit robbed in less than 5 minutes.

"man, what's the move? How y'all been coming on y'all music?" I asked changing the subject. Sometimes i'd wish I found another hobby and moved different so it was always so mandatory to keep them in check about their shit.

"Been in the studio couple times these past few days." Toos said scratching the back of his head. "Think i'm ready to drop my next song"

"That's good bit I do need y'all a help, and It serious that you move in silence." I said setting the phone up. I usually didn't ask these cornballs for help but because my connect was locked up, I needed help with product and drops. How hard could it be to teach them?

"Whatever you need you know we got you." Yosi said sincerely.

"Alright, Y'all slide tonight. I needa make sure y'all on game." I said before ending the conversation and hanging up the phone.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the couch, I grabbed the blunt from my ear and lit it. Is it really a good idea to bring my friends into the drug game? They were not raised in the streets like I was, I just don't wanna drag them into something there not comfortable doing because I know what that feels like.

-

"I'm tired of you only coming over a few days out the week. Some other bitches have your attention?" Ariel complained as I plopped on her couch. Ariel and I go way back, back in highschool she couldn't keep her hands off a nigga. Boyfriend or not this was still gone be my bitch. "I'm starting to feel like you don't love me anymore." She said while climbing on my lap and caressing my face.

I almost done choked on my own spit, bitch love? I may like yo goofy ass but I ain't never lOvE nobody. I've always had problems with that as well. "I don't know why you feeling that way, You know what I do, and you know what we are." I stared blankly looking at the wall, of the conversation was gonna go there i was gonna have to bounce.