Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies

Start from the beginning

 I didn't even get a chance to calm down because another wave of heat hit me and I nearly moaned at the sensation. Bakugo pulled away and looked at me shocked. I looked back at him, feeling weak. "...Help...Please." Bakugo nodded his head and took off his shirt. I had to resist from looking at his abs. (A/N: 'Dem sexy abs. Like damn boi you fine) He took notice of this and chuckled a bit before gently grabbing the bottom of my shirt. He looked at me, waiting for approval. I nodded my head, practically begging for him to continue. He laughed at my eagerness before taking off my shirt. He continued with this process, taking off part of his clothes, asking for permission to take of mine, and repeat, until we were both naked. I refused to look at his body while his eyes ran all over my body. I felt uncomfortable, but I tried to calm down, I didn't want Bakugo worrying about me all the time.

Bakugo kissed my neck, moving down to my collarbone. "Beautiful." I blushed at his words, not used to compliments. "Are you sure you want to do this? If you're not comfortable with this, we can stop whenever you want." I looked at Bakugo, who had laid his head on my chest. "Kit-Kat... I'm sure." He lifted his head and nodded. "Just make sure to stop me if you feel uncomfortable." I nodded at him, giving a nervous smile. I was scared, but I wanted to be closer to him than I already was. He smiled at me, and grabbed my hand. I closed my eyes and buried my head in his shoulder. It wasn't that I was scared of having sex with Bakugo, it was just the sex part that scared me. Ever since the League of Villains stole my virginity, I have been scared of literally anything sexual. 

Warning: The upcoming part will have the lemon scene that some people have probably been waiting for. This will also most likely be cringe so I apologize in advance.

I could feel Bakugo's member enter me. It hurt, so I began whimpering in pain. Bakugo took this as a signal to stop. He waited until I was  comfortable before he continued before he was, eventually, all the way in. Bakugo made sure I was comfortable, not moving a bit. He didn't let go of my hand, he actually was holding it really tight. "Katsuki, could you please let go of my hand?" He shook his head, stubbornly. "I'm not letting go anytime soon." I never realized how stubborn this man could be, until now. "Well could you at least loosen your grip? Your squeezing my hand too tight." He immediately loosened his grip. "Sorry." I laughed loudly. "That's the first time I've ever heard you apologize." He laughed too, before he accidentally pushed his body closer to mine, causing him to push into me more, making me moan. He looked at me, complete shock on his face.

"Does that mean I can move?" I laughed at him, nodding. He slowly pulled out, before pushing back in. He repeated this over and over again, which practically drove me insane with how slow and gentle he was being. He is normally aggressive with everything, which probably includes sex, but this seems to be the exact opposite of what I expected. This side of him is scaring me, even though I know it shouldn't.

Bakugo kept moving in and out of me at a slow pace, not altering his speed at all. It was honestly driving me crazy, but I wasn't about to complain about it. Occasionally, the tip of Bakugo's member would hit a bundle of nerves that made me moan loudly and my mind would go blank. But there were times when my mind would drift off to a place I didn't like, the day I lost my virginity. I don't remember which one of the two took it from me, because I was crying so much from the pain that I never got a good look at their features.

I cried out in pain, the memories causing physical pain, and Bakugo immediately stopped moving. I didn't realize I was crying until Bakugo was a blur. I could feel my hand being let go of and arms wrapping around me as we roll over so Bakugo is sitting up with me in his lap. One of his arms moved up and down my back, petting me, while his other hand began to play with my hair. "Shh. It's alright." I could hear Bakugo whisper in my ear, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying as I fell asleep.