Chirstmas Special

I'm back!The picture above is freehand drawn by me!Hope it is nice I nearly lost my sanity due to the pattern design on present.

It's Chirstmas!I know I thought I was going to reach at Chirstmas eve but no!It was midnight so.....

Happy Chirstmas (Eve)!~^^

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

''It's Chirstmas!"Shimpo exclaimed as he ran around the whole house.All of the members of the house woke up...some grouchy(you know what,just Tsuna),some excited(the kids),some as per normal(Lambo,Bianchi and Nana) and one smirking away,the one and only Reborn*name being echoed*

---------------------------------------------------

Reborn had gathered Tsuna and Ienobu at Ienobu's room.

"Reborn,what have you gathered us here for?"Tsuna asked the smirking Reborn.And one more thing,a smirking Reborn is never good.

"Why for Chirstmas of course."Reborn stated in a matter of fact tone.Tsuna could only be wary of the cute*on cue vomits* infant while Ienobu was screaming in his mind about why his tutor had to be Reborn.

(A/N:
Tsuna:You're so right on vomiting on the 'cute' part.
Me:I know.He's way too sadistic.
Tsuna:I'm worried that Reborn might rubbed it off aniki.
Me:I will NOT let that happen.
Tsuna and Me:Definately.
Reborn:*magically appears*You were saying?~
Tsuna and Me:Nothing.Iemitsu started it.*in sync*
Reborn:Really?*raise an eyebrow*I'm going.*leaves in fashion*
Tsuna and Me:Was that or me or was it way too easy?(me)/Was Reborn too gullible?
Me:Story...
Tsuna:Now!)

-----------------------------------------------------

"And?What is this about?"Ienobu asked cautiously.Reborn had a glint in his eyes,"A competiton to see who has more present received in chirstmas.".Oh no,they weren't going to participate but we all know that you can never say no to Reborn.

And knowing Reborn,"What's the catch?"Tsuna asked.Reborn smirked even wider,"The catch is the loser will....have punishment.".Tsuna swear he would have roasted the infant by now if it weren't for the restrictment on him.

"And why am I here?"Tsuna questioned."We need an rival."Reborn stared plainly.Sersiously.By now Reborn should have been burnted by now.But no!Tsuna just had to suffer to the infant's whims.

"There are rule for the givers that is they cannot give more than present and only to one person.Members of the household are not counted to this rule while parents are not even counted."Reborn stated beforehand so that they wouldn't questioned him.

"Hm.It seems that they are done."Reborn hopped out the Ienobu's bedroom.they toward the living room.There they saw a HUGE chirstmas tree.Don't even think of questioning how it fits in the house.Underneath there were two boxes that cover the presents.One had the mixed of sunset orange that slowly changes into sky blue while the other dark orange that had patterns of chirstmas trees.

The boxes had name for the people there are sending.The first box mentioned had Tsuna's name written on it while the other had Ienobu's name."Open the boxes up."Reborn told them and they did as said.

Result?

Obviously,Tsuna had more.

"Tsuna go to your room and open your presents while I deal with him..."Reborn eyes glinted.Ienobu was frozen to place.Tsuna heaved the box and carried it to his room with a few rest stops to fool Reborn.

Yells and screams could be heard when Tsuna closed the door.

The first was from Hayato- a whole strawberry cake!~

Takeshi-a big bento filled with delicious looking sushi!

Ryohei-a bible(?!)

Lambo-a packet of sweets!

Kyoko-a hand-made scarf

Kyouya-one exempted late pass...

Chrome/Elena-a hand-made cap

Mukuro-.............fresh tuna......*vein pop*

The kids-a chirstmas card.

Bianchi-....chirstmas cookies......poison cooking style.

Vongola Nono-mittern(?)

Vindice.....(?!)-Tsuna's and guardians past life watches their symbol for friendship....(A/N:I have no idea how they got them (OAo).)

Tsuna felt curious about the mitterns given by Timeoto.His HI(hyper intuition) told him to wear the mitterns and light his sky flames.And he did.

............it turned into an X-version of his I-gloves...

Tsuna was amazed and at the same time thankful.But this was chirstmas!He had to given presents as well!So this is what he got for them...

Hayato-his watch and an arrow with the message,"Be the storm you always been,hasn't it always been like this."

Takeshi-his watch and a wooden flute with the message,"Rains washes all worries,doesn't it."

Ryohei-his watch and a pair of boxing gloves with the message,"This is really a second chance given by god,isn't it."

Lambo-his watch and a pair of horns keychain that Tsuna engraved a message on it,"We are all one family forever,reincarnated or not."

Kyoko-a necklace with a pendant where she can place a small picture in it.

Kyouya-his watch and a handcuff with an message engraved into the sides of it,"Cloud floats around and protects,no matter how far."

Chrome-a braclet with a message engraved at the inner side of it,"Regardless of the time that passes,'we' will always be a family."

Mukuro-his watch,a decorated pinecone,a basket of apples and a braclet similar to Chrome's but with a different message,"Regardless of what you did,the past is in the past,you will always be a part of our family."

Shimpo and I-pin-a box of grape flavoured candy for Shimpo and a special pair of glasses for I-pin.

Fuuta-new blank book for him to write his rankings.

Bianchi-......a booklet of where to find the most exotic creatures.

Vongola Nono-A personal update of what's going on written in dying will flames.

(A/N:Now don't come and ask me where Tsuna got all that money or where he gor it from.
For Mukuro's present given by Tsuna is an indirect insult if you didn't get it.
Decorated pinecone and basket of apples=pine+apple=pineapple.)

--------------------------------------------------
To be continued.....

--------------------------------------------------
A/N:And done!Hope you like the chirstmas special^^.I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful support you all have given me in this story!

Merry Chirstmas!~