A Touch of Poison Cooking

Reborn was left thinking that Tsuna probably had a high position that requires him to do paperwork.But Lambo knows better as he had seen the future and won't blurt it out.Tsuna however was going to make Lambo spit out what he had seen in the future."Describe what you had seen brats."Reborn demanded as he emitted a deadly aura.

Shimpo froze under it and spoke,"O-Ore-sama and Lambo was given candy by a brown hair man in a pin striped suit with a long black fluttering thing!".Reborn nodded his head to signal that Tsuna could take Shimpo and Lambo away so he and Ienobu could talk.

After Tsuna and the Bovinos left,Reborn smirked,he assumed Ienobu had given both Shimpo and Lambo candy.When Ienobu saw Reborn's smirk,he knew it was a bad sign.

"It seems you are the person who have the kiddos candy and judging from what the kid said about the appearance,you have accepted your fate as a mafia don."Reborn deducted.Ienobu could only sweat bullets and thoughts of 'I'm not going to be a mafia boss!' and 'I'm not the only brown haired person around here!' and such.

Reborn must have read Ienobu's thoughts to say that,"Yes,you will be one no matter what.".Ienobu mentally shrieked in terror and prepared for the next explosion.Reborn must have vented his anger for not being allowed to hear what the TYL Bovino brothers whispered Tsuna by torturing-I mean-tutoring Ienobu as the scream were somehow louder than before.

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Tsuna,Lambo and Shimpo,they headed to Tsuna's room.Tsuna decided to have a talk with the Bovino brothers......
(A/N:This will be left out for the future chapters.Sorry!T^T)
----------------------------------------------------

After Reborn's toturing-ahem-tutoring lessons,Ienobu was forced-ahem-sent by Nana(Reborn) to buy some refreshments.Soon afterwards,he completed that.

"Why is my fate like this..."Ienobu groaned as he walked back home,struggling with the weight of the two huge plastic bags.Along the route he saw a vending machine and thought he was lucky.Thought.The vending machine was spoiled due to some rusted(?) sides.When Ienobu turned around,he saw a lady ,wearing a helmet,riding a motorbike.The motorbike stop.Ienobu wondered why.

"Here."The lady said as she tossed a can of fizzy drink towards Ienobu and immediately drove off.Ienobu was left stunned causing the can drink to drop and spill on the ground.Suddenly,a crow left from the sky.Dead.

"Ehhhhh?!What the heck just happened?!"Ienobu yelped in horror.This was left unanswered until the next day.

--------------------------------------------------

The next day at school,it was Home Economics.The girls were making cake so the boys were allowed to taste the cake made by the girls if that girl chose him.You can say that was the reason why that boys were so hype-up.Most boys wanted Kyoko's cake but unfortunately there a no cjance they will ever get one.

"The girls are here!!!"one of the boys shouted as the girls gathered.The boys waited in anticipation for who Kyoko would give her cake to.Once Tsuna's and Ienobu's groups(except Kyouya) spotted Kyoko,a lady with pink(?) hair swapped Kyoko's cakes with purple smoke emitting cakes that has disgusting looking things in it(I will not say it).Kyoko didn't notice the change at all but the group did.

"Kyoko,who are you giving your cakes to?"Kyoko's best friend,Kurokawa Hana asked Kyoko teasing after seeing all the boys acting like you-know-what-I-mean.Kyoko merely smiled and headed towards where our main characters are.Hana gawked for she can't believe that Kyoko choose the group where the icon of misfortune is from the incident(refer from The sadistic side of Giotto.).The boys...well...shouted all the bad stuff about you-can-guess.

"Tsu-kun,Onii-chan,Takeshi-kun,Hayato-kun,I made your favourite cakes~Make sure to tell Kyouya-kun so I can pass it to you all later on."Kyoko told Tsuna as she giggled.Tsuna eyes were sparkling,shinning,shimmering,glittering...and so on....Takeshi smiled,Hayato...forget it...words can't describe it...ah...mix feelings...Ryohei...no need to say.

Alert.Fangirls and Fanboys alert......I won't write it....(A/N:I will leave it to you wonderful imagination...)

I will just say that it is one of the reasons why Kyoko separated cakes from the batch she is currently carrying.

Anyways after all that,Kyoko turned over to Ienobu,"Would you like a cake,Ienobu-kun?"she asked and sweetly.Ienobu was currently having an internal conflict.Then all of a sudden,"I WILL SURVIVE THE CAKES WITH MY DYING WILL!".Oh my,I think you know what happened.Let's just say during this moment Tsuna and his group including Kyoko and Hana escape to outside.Reborn remained where he was to watch Ienobu eat all cake and the lady's shocked face.

"Kyoko,explain."Hana demanded friendlily(whao,is there such a word?!)."We're childhood friends."the two replied in unison.Hana did a double take then she nodded her head."Must have meet through your brother,right?"She asked,both Tsuna and Kyoko nodded their heads.Technically yes if you get it."But Kyouya-kun?"Ah...she must have overheard it."We're also childhood friends"Takeshi covered for the two.

"What are you doing."a voice demanded from behind.They turned their heads,it was Kyouya."Kyouya!~"Tsuna whined as he gave Kyouya a look that said Reborn-bullet-eat-poison-cakes-can't-bear-sight-girls.Kyouya understood and said,"Fine."while Hana is just thinking,'What the heck the demon prefect is ACTUALLY LISTENING to someone?!'.

"Ah.Kyouya-kun,I made cake.Can we meet at your office later?"Kyoko asked Kyouya  sweetly.Maybe a little too sweet.Kyouya nodded his head.Takeshi,Hayato and Ryohei sweatdropped.Hana already got used to the weirdness of the group?!

There one thing you should know that is you should never anger the wife of Giotto.Unfortunately for them,the personatlity to carried her current life.They are stronger than her but if they injure her,it would result in ramaging the strongest ex-mafia boss on the loose.The experience wasn't a nice one at that.

---------------------------------------------------

Later that night,it was revealed that the lady name was Bianchi,now a tutor for Ienobu as well.Bianchi was also the half sister of Kazuto and Hayato.Kazuto suffered trauma due to the past so whenever,he see Bianchi's face.Hayato somehow builted a resistance to poison cooking thus having no effect on him.

So it was a normal(!?) day it the end(?).

-----------------------------------------------------
To be continued....

----------------------------------------------------
A/N:Sorry if this chapter is a little crappy.I'm currently a little sick with diahoera...Gomen minna T^T.But no worries!I'm on my way to recovery!^_^If there is any problems with the story please tell me.^^

Signing off,
Kurashina Cielo(This is my new username.)