Flame sealed

It has been about three month since Tsuna had first met his reincarnated cloud guardian, Alaude—or Hibari Kyouya now. Since then, Alaude— Kyouya(with Knuckle —Ryohei shouting extreme and Ugetsu—Takeshi laughing while watching the two or simerhing even spar with them), had always demanded Tsuna to spar with him every once a week, "Or I will bite you to death." Kyouya threatened.

Tsuna, being someone who wouldn't want to be bitten to death, finally relented.

It just so happened that today was one of their usual sparring days. There was nothing out of ordinary today.

Except, his father, Sawada Iemitsu, just had to come home, bringing a Vongola boss with him.

Now, how did Tsuna knew that the man Iemitsu brought home was a Vongola boss? Simple, the ring on his right hand, there was no way for him, the reincarnated Vongola Primo, to mistake it. It was the Sky Vongola Ring, for Pete's sake! The ring he originally had owned!

If Iemitsu brought a Vongola Boss with him, which meant that, his always-away-father was a part of Vongola. A high ranking Mafioso at that.

'Is that why he almost had never been home? Because of his work in Vongola?' Tsuna thought, annoyed, 'I know he worked for us, to support us... but to stay in Italy for months—years before he actually came back... is the famiglia more important for him than his own family?' he thought angrily, but he remained to keep a blank face as he stared at his father and the Vongola boss.

He was pulled back from his train of thoughts when Nana came in, bringing two glasses of tea for Iemitsu and the boss. The female Sawada noticed that her youngest son had just come home and stared at his father and their guest. "Ara~! Tsu-kun, you are home!" she exclaimed cheerfully, "I guess you've seen that your father came home, with a guest. Tsu-kun, this is Timoteo, papa's boss. Be nice with him, okay?"

Tsuna nodded slowly, "Hai, kaa-san." He complied, "I- I'll be putting my bag first then, excuse me." He said and bowed at the two older male, before running up stair to his room.

Inside his room, he dropped his bag and leaned against his door, before slowly sliding down until he sat on the floor. The reincarnated Vongola Primo began to think over again. Why had his father brought a Vongola boss—Timoteo, with him?

'Think, Tsunayoshi, think! Why did he bring a Vongola boss with him?' Tsuna squeezed his eyes shut, trying to think of a reason. 'I know that we are the descendant of, well, myself. So we are legitimate heir for the next Vongola boss— wait. Does that mean father brought a Vongola boss with him to observe the possible candidates—meaning, aniki and I?'

Tsuna's eyes widen at that, 'That must be it.'

He sighed, 'No wonder I am reincarnated as my own descendant. The next Vongola Boss must have been aniki, seeing that I was reincarnated so that I could observe and guide the next boss...' Tsuna chuckled slightly at that.'But...there would be a day when I may have to fight him...'Tsuna shook his.'No,I shouldn't think negetive things right now'

He stopped musing when a voice shouted loudly, "Tadaima~!" it was Ienobu.

The brunet quickly stood up and went down stair. He saw his older brother's expression of being surprised to see their father there. "A-Ah, otou-san... you're back..." the younger blond said hesitantly. Obviously, because Iemitsu almost had never been home, the relationship between Ienobu and Iemitsu was straining.

"Aww~! My little Nobu has grown bigger! Now give your daddy a hug!" He cooed as he spread his arm, waiting for Ienobu to hug him.

"...No. Just no." He heard his brother said.